"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Harmonic minor....

Q: Favourite tone? and chord...

6sf: Yes H is B in sweden..

I say "H" and "B" to your B and Bb and some people say "B" and "Bb". There is even some that say "H" and "B", but those are just stupid. And if you want to say H# you can say elevator!! hahaaha :lol:

Just remembered.. The reason we say H is cause of a missunderstanding. Thousand years ago, when the munks invented the church-keys ( I think it was then ) They had a very nice handwriting and it was very curley. When the swedes where to "translate" or use it or whatever you say, they thought the b was an h, hence this H..

plintus said:
A: I want to be able to blow myself, like back in the day when I was sooo stretchy. Oh yeah :heh:

Q: You?

Yeah, you blame on your unstretchyness :heh:

Btw. I did not get hyena's question.

Tritonus said:
6sf: Yes H is B in sweden..

I say "H" and "B" to your B and Bb and some people say "B" and "Bb". There is even some that say "H" and "B", but those are just stupid. And if you want to say H# you can say elevator!! hahaaha :lol:

Just remembered.. The reason we say H is cause of a missunderstanding. Thousand years ago, when the munks invented the church-keys ( I think it was then ) They had a very nice handwriting and it was very curley. When the swedes where to "translate" or use it or whatever you say, they thought the b was an h, hence this H..

It's the same in Slovenia and many other european countries. I personally don't like and don't use H because it just makes things more confusing, but it's still used in music schools.

hyena said:
q: are you beating a different drum?
Nah, just my yamaha dtxepress until we tidy up our bunker.

Q: How many episodes of spanish south park (with eng subtitles) does it take before you actually start to understand what they're saying?

I love it... It's nothing like the alphabet. I mean. it's strange to statr counting on a C but it would ABCDEFG... Isn't it supercool with AHCDEFG?

a: nah, the paradox applies not to god but to the band operation ivy, who used to sing 'all i know is that i don't know nothing'.

q: state your opinion about in flames.

a: i'm actually discovering their recent production and i find that i love it utterly.

q: same.

A: I wrote an epic essay on it in the Come Clarity thread... Basically, I used to love em, and now I think they're a bit clueless, and don't realise what idiots they're making of themselves. Their live show has suffered and their ,music has taken abismal turns for the utter worst.

Q: If you were to get any band's logo or artwork tattooed on your body, who's would it be?