"New" (2006) Q&A thread

Trusting my gf: 95%
Trusting my parents: 80%
Trusting my siblings (to remember anything, let alone get it done): 50%

Good good friends: 80%
Aquaintences: 50%

Overall I find I'm rather naive, though I don't know if that relates to trusting really.

Q the same.

~kov.

a: people i like: 100%
people i dislike: 5%
this has led me into a lot of trouble.

q: most unlikely band you listen to?

A: DJ Bobo //old, like mid-90s

But there's nothing "unlikely" for me, I'd say :heh:

Q: A piece of the ceiling fell on me today when I was getting red Bull. Divine intervention? Sign from above? Strong wind blew in?

A: Well if you skip the obvious masculine activity, I watch movies, listen to music, learn parts for plays, surf the net and read.

Q: How meaningful is this thread to you?

It's actually pretty meaningful to me, as it helps me to try an understand the mindset of others who have a similar taste of music to my own - in that sense, it gives me some ideas on myself at the same time.

To further specify my previous question - what about on a long car ride or some such? For example - I'll probably be taking a bus for 4-5 hours later (if not, a train for 3.5) - I'll probably watch some episodes of Battlestar Galactica on my iPod, but if that runs out I'm pretty much hosed. Books are good, but I get headaches from reading.

Ok, better question along those lines. What do you ponder?

~kov.

A: DJ Bobo //old, like mid-90s

But there's nothing "unlikely" for me, I'd say :heh:

Q: A piece of the ceiling fell on me today when I was getting red Bull. Divine intervention? Sign from above? Strong wind blew in?

A: You better stop RedBull :loco:

A: Well, for me its always music. Theres nothing else that helps me survive these longer journeys better. Or a bunch of good friends and a flask (I love that word).

Q: I saw The Man Who Wasnt There from Coens 2 days ago. Tonight its Barton Fink on the telly. Do you like their movies?

A: That's a tricky question. In general, i wouldn't say i'm happy. But i was happy yesterday, and today i feel calm and content. So i'm somewhere between yes and no.

Q: What is happiness for you?

A: I may write pages to answer but I'll try to give a short answer:

when the reality fulfils your expectations/wishes

Q: same Q