New apple shit.

I fucking love apple products and think they're some of the best made and designed out there - but every time I see one of their ads or walk into an apple store I want to puke, and I'd say this is worth a repost :D

I'm going to have to agree with this - I don't really like the way Apple ads are done... They're too naive for my tastes. I also don't understand why Apple feels like they have to defend everything they do in such absolute ways... The way they compare to other brands, OSes and antennagate, etc. I believe that they really don't need to do that at this point anymore.

so I fucking love apple products and think they're some of the best made and designed out there - but every time I see one of their ads or walk into an apple store I want to puke, and I'd say this is worth a repost :D

This is exactly how i feel about apple. Love the products, hate how happy and cringey the stores are. Thou if it was like PC world i think i'd have a hard time enjoying anything they make.

On a related note, I noticed that I fucking want an iPhone 4.

Just bought an iPod Touch a while ago, but I'll get it sold :)

Dude, it's SO fucking awesome - the screen contrast and resolution just destroy the previous gen, the difference is astounding :worship:

Yeah man, I'm seriously considering it... Everything is just so much better, plus what I'd probably want the most would be the ability to connect to internet anywhere, anytime; always see where I am and never get lost :lol: I've never had that.

And on the top of all that, it would have TWICE the capacity as my Touch! (yes, I believe a 16GB model will suffice :) )

It's just that I'm going to have to go the monthly operator fee route - there's a deal that doesn't make the iPhone cost any more than if I'd buy it from a store, but I'll have to keep the same operator for 24 months and pay 24€ a month for the phone. The good thing is, I'm already using the operator that has such deals on iPhones and my current agreement costs about as much as the one with iPhone, all things included along with an almost unlimited network access, so I can't see how I could lose. :worship:

TeliaSonera. They have networks in other countries as well, but I don't know what they're called. Probably only in Scandinavia though.

I remember the iPhones used to end up costing like 200€ over the actual price, but I guess not anymore! It's great

Why? Wouldn't it be easier just to not open this thread than to come here and complain?

Funny, I don't see you saying that to Lasse or anyone else that complained about this thread. (insert middle finger emoticon)

Funny, I don't see you saying that to Lasse or anyone else that complained about this thread. (insert middle finger emoticon)

That's because you were still complaining on the fourth page, when the thread had molded into semi-reasonable discussion. I've learnt a lot from this thread, at least. So why should it be locked?

is it really necessary that you like every ad campaign? lol... most ridiculously half-assed criticism i've ever heard.... i don't care for most of them either, but i couldn't be arsed to comment about it.

who cares?? i fuckin' hate the adverts for Quaker "Cinnamon Life" cereal... but goddamn i live that shit for breakfast.... so the ads are irrelevant!

:lol:

It's a different thing, though... If you eat Quaker Cinnamon Life cereal for breakfast and someone tells you they taste like sweaty balls, you probably wouldn't give a shit.

But Apple's chosen image in their ads is IMO a big part of why a lot of people think Apple products are nothing but overpriced junk that only fags use. It's pretty far from the truth...

And, as I've seen you defend Apple's products on this forum quite a bit... To answer your question "who cares", I'd say you care.

Apple ads suck and annoy me, as does the image that apple has manufactured for its users. It doesn't matter and I still want a mac pro and an iphone.

But why the fuck shouldn't I say they annoy me?