(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Ed Brubaker's Captain America, Joe Kelly's Deadpool, Dark Souls 2, doing SO MUCH stuff in FF7
Hate : /

Love: The new Sylosis track. Holy shit. Also totally not listening to the new Vindicator album. Totally not. Nope. And it doesn't rip. Not congratulations to Dave for putting out such a not album i'm not listening to.
Hate: Best friend moves tomorrow. Ugh.

Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Love : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm : Revolution. This game is so god damn fun! :lol:
Also love : Seventh Wonder, Gama Bomb, Netflix Daredevil Season 2 is coming up soon
Hate : Work stress as usual. What else is new?

Like me with getting glasses - it'll never happen. But it fucking should 'cause my eyesight has been shit for years........

EDIT: Love: RUNEMAGICK ...hate: the state of my living room, my fat flatmates hoard so much shit in there they've reduced what is a lovely big room into a stressful space. I can't relax in there anymore! Urgh.

Last edited:
well thanks..I just think everything I do is just worthless.. to mention a bit more: Nothing's gonna change anything anyway. Still jobless for more than a half year after doing so much applications. Iam just wasting my fucking time. It's like a curse. But I don't want to pollute this board with negativity.

But yeah today I saved already my reservoir of beer..

Move to London. You'll get a job here. Don't get me wrong, you might still feel like a loser - but still! :loco:

EDIT: LOVE: BUDWEISER BEER BECASUSE I CAN DRINK LOADS OF IT AND IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A ROCKSTAR. YEAH!

Last edited:
P.S. Keenan! Do you drink alcohol?!

Nope. Don't really see a reason to. :lol:

Love : Naruto Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution
Hate : My PS3 makes a staticky (Static-y?) kind of noise at nearly all times now and I'm beginning to think my system is on it's last legs. I've tried changing the outputs, the cords, the options, everything. I even got a new kind of cord to see if that would help. It did not.
Also hate : My laptop cord is also on the fritz. Great. ALL TECHNOLOGY IS DYING AROUND ME.
Also also hate : Raccoons getting into the garbage cans at night and waking me up.

Keenan, I KNOW YOU LOVE GAMES. But fuck technology man.

Come to London and drink beer with me, Dave and Johannes! I'll take you to Forbidden Planet (big comic store here) and you can get nothing you can't get over there in the states :loco:

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
would love to man but you know..well traveling is too expensive. It's hard to say what I feel right now. Totally rejected. Like often before but anyhow different - totally disappointed about life at all. Well Iam sure someday we can get drunk together..

Fuck yeah we can. I'll pay your travel, just don'r fly. Planes are unsafe :loco: Get the coach or train to London and we'll have a party with Dave and Keenan. And everyone else off the forum, hell, maybe we can get Ol, Matt and Ben in on the party too.

well I'd definitly take a train to London via Scnf or something.. it's not even that expensive than I thought but still... I hope then that Snyde will also come (or I could still visit him in France first..)

lol

Hell yeah. I'm sure I'll go to London sometime in the future. I have been farther, after all. I'm sure the people who come here pretty much religiously every day (Keenan, Dave, Podgie, I-Tend-To-Die, zerostatic and myself) will probably meet someday. We're pretty much La Resistance up in here. Even the band itself has likely forgotten that this place exists.

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
My lifelong quest to sex Podgie will come to fruition eventually :lol:

Love: Got the go-ahead to print a (limited) run of special tribute shirts with Nefasturris... no more to say yet, but it's cool ;)
Hate: The single was supposed to be released this weekend, but my partners in crime have had to cancel today's session due to other shit going on. Tad last minute, which is a ballache, but it can't be helped. Just hope it isn't going to be a recurring thing.