(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. Free roaming in Hidden Leaf Village is so fun. :lol:
Hate : Raccoons. It's fucking 1am and this little bastard decides it's time to eat. I get so involved into trying to shoo the damn thing away, that I died in FF7 and lost a half hour of grinding in Northern Cave. All the ALL materia I had maxed out in that time comes out to like 12 million gil. THIS LITTLE FUCKER MUST PAY.

I was on my way there when the little bastard distracted me! :lol:

Hate : I think my PS3 is done for... the amount of static that comes from my speakers when that thing is on... :(

The only challenge from the Northern Crater is ensuring you don't succumb to those fucking instant death spells. Well, and getting the Pandora's Box skill, since you only get one chance and you'll need to have all three Enemy Skill materia equipped at once, so...

I got it on one of them. That's good enough for me. :lol: Grinding to get to level 99 and to get max gil for the trophy. Almost done with both.

Love : The new shoes I got today are even better than I hoped!
Hate : My PS3 is doing worse than a feared!

Love: That Keenan is so happy with his new shoes. Blind Guardian. And that I touched a girl's hip today and it was nice and boney. Also I'm going to see Enslaved two nights in a row this Friday / Saturday. And I have four days off work. Fuck. Yes. Motherfucker.

Hate: Nothing apart from the fact that Keenan's due a PS4. :loco:

LOVE: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DEMOLITION HAMMER HAVE REFORMED

US TOUR PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Love : The PS4 stereo headset I bought works for my PS3 and has bypassed my PS3's audio problem. :D
Also love : Megadeth, Netflix's Daredevil season two being so fucking amazing, Joe Kelly's Deadpool omnibus
Hate : /

I'm sure they'll tour in the US. Will probably come over to Europe too, more than likely playing a couple of the better little festivals. And hopefully a little supporting club tour to keep me and Dave happy.