(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Overwatch, Trigun, Dan Swano
Hate : Back to work after birthday vacation. New responsibilities suck ass.

Love: Dan Swano also, the first three Slipknot albums, summer breeze

Hate: My fat fucking flatmates, Islam, and inconsideration in general.

Love: Wrote a sweet riff, also, HOLY SHIT WORLD TOUR NEXT YEAR! YLooks like I'm pretty much with Hellbastard full time now. Didn't expect that.
Hate: Work. Work can eat the biggest and nastiest cock there is... so Neil Turbin. Work can suck Neil Turbin.

Love : Only two weeks left until No Man's Sky. That game looks awesome.
Also love : My ten year anniversary with Nike was today.
Hate : Work over the past three days has killed me. :lol:

:lol: His japanese VA has the greatest laugh ever.

Love : Iron Maiden
Also love : Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain. Starting playing again for the first time in a long time a few days ago. I forgot how incredible the gameplay was...
Hate : THE WAIT FOR NO MAN'S SKY TO COME OUT. TUESDAY IS TOO FAR AWAY.

Facebook is full of such idiocities. Iam not staying there for long anymore. Also like stated anywhere already it's redundant as hell.

Hate: Whiplash cancelled a festival show in germany. Bastards.

Love: Had a great vacation/honeymoon in Mexico with the wife. Got to see Chichen Itza which was incredible.

Hate: Summer vacation is coming to an end soon. Almost time to gear up for another school year.

Congrats on the marriage, Zero! May you live happily for many years to come! :D

Love : No Man's Sky. It does have it's fair share of problems, but god damn, exploring is just so freaking awesome.
Also love : Team USA cleaning up in the Olympic games. :p
Hate : Haven't really been sleeping all that well...

HATE : Had the shittiest day yesterday. My PS4 could not sign into PSN. I tried everything I could, but was forced to call customer service who told me, they TOLD ME that I needed to buy a $249 anti-virus for my laptop. WHAT. HOW. WHY. Ironically, after rebooting while running free anti-virus crap afterwards, my laptop decided it needed it's bios password for me to log in. No idea what it was. Laptop = bricked.

LOVE : That after some brainstorming late last night, I actually WAS able to sign into my PS4 with no problems AND save my laptop from certain doom. :D

That night, I slept the sleep of the just. :lol:

Love : Got my 2DS and am about to play Pokemon all day. :lol:

Justice Snooze!

Love: Intro track for the Nefasturris album is done, overall writing is ALMOST finished - two and a half songs left! Hoping to get into the studio within the next month and record drums for the bonus tracks, just so that they're out of the way.

Hate: Cannot go to a Fest where Coroner and Demolition hammer would play in Hüttikon Switzerland because of my money issues. Also the prizes there are insane for normal tickets. are they even normal??. Iam doomed also at the moment.