(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: Cannot go to a Fest where Coroner and Demolition hammer would play in Hüttikon Switzerland because of my money issues. Also the prizes there are insane for normal tickets. are they even normal??. Iam doomed also at the moment.
Holy fuck, I am going to this festival. Dude. I know the prices are ridiculous. I'm still going though. Fuck it.

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
Love : Devy, Pokemon
Hate : When you get really excited about a DIY project, then actually do it and it sucks.

Yeah, I was reeling in my tent for the morning after Demolition Hammer, Triptykon and Entombed (all in a row, too). Was front row for the Hammer and Triptykon, too. Tried to go to the mosh pit during Demolition Hammer but swiss mosh pits are the goddamn worst. Too much space for not enough people. People going too fast and not enough collisions. Ended up on the floor after 30 seconds and then just left.

Doesn't matter, though, the actual concerts were excellent.

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
Well in germany the pits are the most violent I guess. Cool Iam really curious how Demolition hammer sound like these days..
How was Coroner?

I just remember when I gave back my train ticket..what an aweful feeling but this year is one of the worst for me.:cry:

Snyde do you go to the Samain Fest in France? I'll be there..lol

Both Demolition Hammer and Coroner were incredible. Two of the best concerts in the entire festival.

DH may be old but they kicked more ass than any other band. It was the only concert with crowd surfing in the entire festival. Apparently, it was their first show in Europe in over 25 years and they dedicated it to their deceased drummer Vinny Daze. Again, super kickass show. If these guys come to your area, do yourself a favor and go see them.

As for Coroner, I had seen them before, back in 2011 and they played mostly Grin and compilation songs back then. This time they played stuff from every album which was excellent. I was front and center (PICTURE, I am the guy in the blue hoodie and red Coroner shirt throwing up a fist). I really wasn't expecting to hear Tunnel of Pain or D.O.A. but they played that and Metamorphosis and they ended with a mix starting off with Reborn Through Hate and transitioning into Die By My Hand. We even got an e-bow solo. Epic stuff. (PICTURE).

As for Samain, I don't think I'll be going. It's literally on the other side of the country and I've already spent way way waaaay too much money going to Zurich... :/ I do genuinely hope you enjoy it. You probably deserve it :D

Reactions: zerostatic
Awesome it seemed really to be an outstanding Coroner show. I remember the Show in Belgium was just amazing for me. I sang every line of Golden Cashmere Sleeper part 1 when they started playing (I think Ron was surprised..) I was also front row. I was totally blewn away..
Awesome photos aswell!
I think we really have a similarity to stand in front row at Coroner concerts lol. Great you enjoyed it.
Next time we meet hopefully..

Love/hate: At the moment I tend more to listen to Doom metal stuff.. Iam not really in the mood for Thrash. It's weird. Seems the autumn times. But it's not only temporary..

Man, if Demolition Hammer and Coroner ever come to my relative area... I'm totally going. :kickass:

Love : DIY project wasn't actually a failure, just a slow process where the end product didn't look great until I finished working on it today. :D
Still not done, though...
Hate : Devin Townsend played in Orlando last night. I wish I could have gone.

Hate: It's official: No more Martin Kearns, no more Bolt Thrower. A sad day made even sadder, plus the fact that the drum tracks we did today may be unusable due to the engineer (not our regular) seemingly micing stuff up poorly.So much bleed that it's nigh-on impossible to mix.

Hate: Getting shafted at my new school/job. It sucks, I paid my dues in this school district, this is year 12, but since I am the new guy I got all the low performing and all the students with behavior problems. At least the new Assistant principal is from my old school so she seems to have my back.

Love: Fucking thrash metal...if I didn't have Evile and Coroner and Destruction, I would probably bitch slap one of the students, hahaha.

I respect you so much for being a teacher, dunno if I ever mentioned that. I hate teenagers and I can't imagine having to deal with them every day like you do. My hats off to you, sir! :kickass:

Love :
Hate : /

I don't know but at the end of my school year I hated most of all my teachers so much (also because I failed with my exams) :mad: I could have slapped em all.
Metal was my only relief at this time. But I must say things didn't really get much different because i still love it to block everything out in my life.

My school was run by assholes who only cared about the school's reputation; someone like me, who has trouble picking up higher-end math and science, got fucking ignored and shoved into a retard unit, basically. As you say - metal was my only real relief.

Love: Nefasturris stuff is coming along slowly but surely, oping to have a new song out soon
Hate: Exhaustion!

Yeah, high school math and beyond is essentially useless to me in my daily life. :lol:

Love : Pokemon, random metal, Rocket League
Hate : Not too much. I've been off work for a few days. :lol:

It's strange but I guess the school I attended was the same. I just went to school just for fun the last year I was there. I think the cunt of english teacher just wanted to get rid of me. I didn't fit into their system and I only had troubles.. totally useless.

Hate (fear): the Hotels in Rennes seem to be expensive. I think I have to sleep somewhere on the street when traveling to there then..lol