(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: This tubby fuck provincial premier doing jack shit regarding restrictions, saying that we're doing alright and there's good news coming when we're at 900 cases in the city, reached over 1000 cases TWICE in the past 7 days, and the mayor is a big pussy about maintaining restrictions. This next announcement better be fucking good or I'm gonna lose it. And I haven't even gotten to the idiot restaurateurs/tees hosting heated patios as compensation for indoor dining being cancelled.
Love: I got paid? I don't fucking know I'm mad as hell right now.

Hate : Coronavirus cases seem to be rising at an incredible rate these days. Stay safe everyone. <3

It's the same here. Lockdown eased and now it's getting out of control again. People here DO NOT GIVE A FUCK. The rules we have in place here aren't enough to contain it... even if people did stick to them!!

After my Dad getting it and being lucky to get over it now my sister has it and is stuck in her house with her two kids. Fingers crossed she gets over it too.

I'll second your sentiment Keenan - Stay safe everyone!! Be sensible and consider the bigger picture. Much love.

Same to you guys, be careful out there.

Staying at home and wearing a mask when I go out in public to avoid the Corona Virus. I have a feeling this winter will be devastating.

Love: Three Day weekend starts tomorrow with Nevada Day!

Hate: Virtual learning/teaching. I feel like I spend half my day calling and emailing parents telling them their children are not doing any work.

Love: eh
Hate: genuinely sad as hell to see in a pandemic situation just... who would actually care, because it's not a lot. Like it's so simple to do the right thing and be a nice person and yet everyone just refuses. Like, not only is it the right and correct thing to wear a mask and be safe and mindful and try not to do anything purposefully stupid and risky not only for your own safety, but for everyone else's safety and everyone just treats it like it's some sort of personal rights issue. Just, absolutely fuck everybody not taking this seriously

Reactions: zerostatic
Hate: This tubby fuck provincial premier doing jack shit regarding restrictions, saying that we're doing alright and there's good news coming when we're at 900 cases in the city, reached over 1000 cases TWICE in the past 7 days, and the mayor is a big pussy about maintaining restrictions.

That number seems super small compared to what I'm used to seeing down here in Florida. Our peak was just after July 4th and was at about 12,000 a day, I think. It's at about 4,000 the past few days. People down here are pretendin like nothing is wrong. It's insane. Our mall is going back to regular hours and increased capacity. Like, nothing has gotten better since we went back to work and yet you keep opening up more? What the fuck.

Don't even get me started on the anti-mask protest/march we just had a few days ago. I saw that shit on the news and was just dumbfounded.

Love : Getting closer to starting Kingdom Hearts 3
Hate : Dream Drop Distance is pretty bad. :lol:

Love : Getting closer to starting Kingdom Hearts 3
Hate : Dream Drop Distance is pretty bad. :lol:

I'll say this about kingdom hearts 3, as someone who's been waiting for it since I was in middle school it was a bit disappointing but i still ended up really enjoying my time with it. If you're just getting into the series now then you'll probably not have the feeling of disappointment then

Oh, I've been with the series since the very beginning. I've just held off on playing it because I wanted to replay everything leading up to it. Cyberpunk's delays opened up a window for me to do so. :lol: Started it earlier tonight and made it to Twilight Town. Loving it so far, but the intro song, Face My Fears, was absolutely awful. The intro cutscene was amazing but the song itself was unbearable. :(

Love : Some of the new cards from the latest Magic set seem sick!
Hate : How the community screams that the game is in it's death throes with every passing set only to calm down and then somehow come back louder than before when the next one comes out. It's crazy.

Oh, I've been with the series since the very beginning. I've just held off on playing it because I wanted to replay everything leading up to it. Cyberpunk's delays opened up a window for me to do so. :lol: Started it earlier tonight and made it to Twilight Town. Loving it so far, but the intro song, Face My Fears, was absolutely awful. The intro cutscene was amazing but the song itself was unbearable. :(

Ahhhhh, gotcha. Totally fair, i did the same when it originally came out and it made the experience super fun. I like that song but that's totally fair, not for everyone.

Love: ps5 soooooooooooon
Hate: so terrified for how the upcoming us election is gonna go...

I feel you about this upcoming election. I hope everyone remains cool but there are too many extremists on both sides. Stocked up on necessities last week in case we need to hunker down again for a few weeks and let this all blow over.

Love: Had a nice 3 day weekend and celebrated Halloween. Watched some of my favorite scary movies including Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness!

Hate: Trick-or-Treating was slow this year. Usually get about 500 kids, this year only had about 100 so I am stuck with a lot of extra candy.

I'm growing increasingly nervous about it by the day. Hope everyone stays safe before, during and after the election. Hopefully nothing stupid happens, but... I'm kind of expecting something stupid to happen no matter who wins.

Love : Kingdom Hearts 3, new Fates Warning on Friday!
Hate : I have to work Wednesday - Friday. Not too excited about this, given the current situation.

Love: my extra ps5 controller i ordered came in today, it's really nice
Hate: everything else. please let the election go ok....

Love: UK going into another nation wide lockdown as of tomorrow (I honestly think it's for the best)
Hate: Still haven't heard back from my boss regarding me working through it (I've messaged him voicing my concerns - basically saying I don't want to) so, anxiously waiting!!

Love: UK going into another nation wide lockdown as of tomorrow (I honestly think it's for the best)
Hate: Still haven't heard back from my boss regarding me working through it (I've messaged him voicing my concerns - basically saying I don't want to) so, anxiously waiting!!

Hope it works out for you, I am glad but surprised to see y'all are doing another nation wide lockdown

Love: ?
Hate: boy i hope they count those votes and uhhh fast.

Hope it works out for you, I am glad but surprised to see y'all are doing another nation wide lockdown

Well, here I am at home this morning! Kind of surprised too (the government really didn't want to have to) but the cases were going through the roof so... I think it's the right call. People here don't stick to the rules and guidelines, many honestly don't give a fuck.

Most people over here don't give a fuck either. It's kind of infuriating, to be honest. This would be over and done with had people just stayed the fuck home. I don't get it.

Love : Kingdom Hearts 3. Game is great so far <3
Hate : Election nonsense is pretty stressful and needs to end ASAP

Yeah, I agree Keenan. I mean, maybe not completely over (but nowhere near the problem it still is!). I still have people say to me it's fake and "do you even know anyone who's had it?" - my entire immediate family up north have had it, and luckily they're okay. So much to be infuriated about these days :lol:

Which is why I'm happy to spend another month locked away from the world!

EDIT - As for the election? Fuck me. I just hope it's over soon and people don't kick off over it!

I personally think he'll leave as soon as Biden is officially elected. Like, he just quits the next day and just straight up leaves.

I personally think he'll leave as soon as Biden is officially elected. Like, he just quits the next day and just straight up leaves.

Well time to find out :)

Love: first time in a long time i actually kinda feel hopeful :) plus, mass effect trilogy remaster announcement!
Hate: not much at the moment

Well time to find out :)

Love: first time in a long time i actually kinda feel hopeful :) plus, mass effect trilogy remaster announcement!
Hate: not much at the moment

Nothing stupid so far, that I've seen. So far, so good!

Also excited about the Mass Effect remaster. Using my PS3 makes me nervous because it seems near death, so I'm glad to have a chance to replay Mass Effect for the first time in probably five or more years. The announcement of the new one I am tentatively excited for but I think we can all agree that Bioware isn't the same anymore. I'm trying to keep my expecations low. Regardless, it won't even have trailers or anything for at least five years, so there's no point in hyping it up now. :lol:

Love : Fates Warning, Katatonia, Kingdom Hearts 3
Hate : The thought that I'm actually gonna finish KH3 tomorrow. I've been waiting for this game since 2006 and by this time tomorrow, I'll be finished with it (the story, anyway). This thought gave me quite a pause earlier today when I thought about it. Shit's crazy.