(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love:Having a random Wednesday off in January.

Hate: Witnessing the deteriorating state of American Democracy. Remember about a decade ago when Colbert and Stewart had the rally to restore sanity? It didn't fucking work.

Love: Hopefully the Celtics will be back in action tomorrow. Also, really looking forward to the NFL playoffs this weekend. Hope the Packers advance and... the Browns can pull off the upset and beat the Cheifs, that'd be awesome.

Hate: I've totally got covid. And it totally sucks. Well, I say I've got it... I'm waiting on my test results. My flatmate has tested positive though so, it's likely not a coincidence that I feel like fucking shit! :lol:

Hate: I've totally got covid. And it totally sucks. Well, I say I've got it... I'm waiting on my test results. My flatmate has tested positive though so, it's likely not a coincidence that I feel like fucking shit! :lol:

Big OOF, here's to a quick recovery :thumbsup:

love: got my fancy new ssd completely set up and it rules
hate: if I remember correctly today is the two year anniversary of Dave's passing. Was scrolling through his twitter this morning just thinking like christ dude what the absolute fuck how are you dead? wish he was around to hear this upcoming new evile album. would also have loved to hear his opinion on the ffvii remake

It was the 13th I think. Regardless.. I'm gonna take a shot in his name since I got no beer around.

Love: Hopefully the Celtics will be back in action tomorrow. Also, really looking forward to the NFL playoffs this weekend. Hope the Packers advance and... the Browns can pull off the upset and beat the Cheifs, that'd be awesome.

Yikes, hope you get better man. Fuck the C's tho.

Reactions: zerostatic

Noooooo! That sucks. Hopefully you get one of those cases where the symptoms are really light and more of an annoyance than anything else. Get well soon, Podgie!

Love : Got my Samurai shirt and hoodie I ordered from CDPR's website. The hoodie is SICK...
Hate : ...but the shirt is a bit big. :( :lol:

Cheers guys. Symptoms have been coming and going, it's been really weird. Headache, fever, blocked nose, cough and sneeze... the worst part though? I can't smell or taste ANYTHING :lol: ...looking forward to it all being over and hopefully it's not going to get any worse. I can totally imagine how it straight up fucks some people...

Cheers all.

Love: starting to feel much better now
Hate: Woke up early this morning. Had a dream Alison Brie was my girlfriend and couldn't get back to sleep.

love: starting to shrink the items i'm missing from my Ghost lp collection
hate: why is infestissumam weirdly expensive? and the if you have ghost ep? Just, let me have it.

Reactions: zerostatic
Cheers all.

Love: starting to feel much better now
Hate: Woke up early this morning. Had a dream Alison Brie was my girlfriend and couldn't get back to sleep.

Good to hear! Hopefully your sense of taste and smell comes back soon. I've heard of cases where people lose it for weeks!

Love : Cyberpunk 2077
Hate : That the game has fallen to Fallout 76 levels of media attention. It's buggy, sure... it released "broken", sure... but the media has latched onto it and now everytime the devs even breathe it becomes an article on a hundred different websites. It's insane.

Love: Scheduled an appointment for my Covid vaccine for next Monday. Last day of number 45's presidency.
Hate: Not all that much at the moment.

Love: Don't wanna tempt fate but I finally seem to be over the 'rona! Taste has returned, smell is still not 100% but who fucking cares. Gonna "celebrate" this evening by going outside for the first time in weeks, picking up a few beers and enjoying Asphyx's live stream show... good times.

Hate: Nothing right now, I don't think.........

love: starting to shrink the items i'm missing from my Ghost lp collection
hate: why is infestissumam weirdly expensive? and the if you have ghost ep? Just, let me have it.

I'm always going to regret having a red copy Elizabeth in my basket from Iron Pegasus and thinking "naahhh" for some reason :lol: ...I think it was about £5

Last edited:
I'm always going to regret having a red copy Elizabeth in my basket from Iron Pegasus and thinking "naahhh" for some reason :lol: ...I think it was about £5

Glad to hear you’re feeling better from the rona. Also god damn, wish I had the forethought to buy more vinyls when they came out. Tracking down the 3 Evile albums I don’t have is gonna be even more frustrating than the Ghost one’s I want.

edit; whoops, Ol messaged me on reddit asking not to post the title so uhhhh oops sorry Ol, in the 1% chance you come to the forums still

Last edited:
Glad to hear you’re feeling better from the rona. Also god damn, wish I had the forethought to buy more vinyls when they came out. Tracking down the 3 Evile albums I don’t have is gonna be even more frustrating than the Ghost one’s I want.

edit; whoops, Ol messaged me on reddit asking not to post the title so uhhhh oops sorry Ol, in the 1% chance you come to the forums still

Cheers man! Which Evile albums do you need???

:lol: Ooops. You could always edit your post (I can keep a secret) ...I don't think he comes here any more. Probably too busy with family and work and music and - life. Either that or he probably just thinks we've given up dragging this place's corpse around for years :lol:

EDIT: Double edited ;)

What title? ;)

Cheers man! Which Evile albums do you need???

I need Grave, Nations, and FST

Somehow my dumb ass has the little 7in for Cult and TWO copies of Skull (one black, one red) and nothing else. So mad at myself for never grabbing at least fst because that's my favorite album from them

You accidentally leaked the new album's title and I missed it?! Damn! :lol:

As far as vinyls go, I have that Cult 7in, Infected Nations (white), Five Serpent's Teeth (orange) and Skull (red). Never got Enter the Grave for some reason. Dunno why. Sadly, they don't get much use anymore as I haven't used my record player in forever.

Love : WandaVision is great, the Invincible show on Amazon Prime has a release date, the Norse-themed Magic set comes out soon and Cyberpunk got a big update last night
Hate : Winter is over and summer is back. Florida weather is fucking stupid.

As far as vinyls go, I have that Cult 7in, Infected Nations (white), Five Serpent's Teeth (orange) and Skull (red). Never got Enter the Grave for some reason. Dunno why. Sadly, they don't get much use anymore as I haven't used my record player in forever.

Just the name of the new song, but it'll be out soon anyways!

And uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you tryna part with any of those? :suspicious:

Nope, just a song title! I still think the album should be called "V" :lol:

I need Grave, Nations, and FST

Vinyl?? I have one copy of Grave (red) ...which I would NEVER let go. FST I have to admit I don't own for some reason, and Nations, I have 2 red copies.

Surprisingly you can actually find them all on discogs for pretty cheap, apart from the red ETG (which goes for a bit more).

Vinyl?? I have one copy of Grave (red) ...which I would NEVER let go. FST I have to admit I don't own for some reason, and Nations, I have 2 red copies.

Surprisingly you can actually find them all on discogs for pretty cheap, apart from the red ETG (which goes for a bit more).

Have em on my watchlist on Discog, just unfortunately the cheapest copy of Enter is $61, then infected is ~$39, and $39 for FST as well. Still a lot for a smaller band but I get they're high because it's a small band and not a lot of copies. I'll grab em one of these days.