(New) Love/Hate Thread

How limited is the orange FST? I now Green is 100... and red 200...

Found the announcement thread from 2011 (UGH) and it said that orange was also limited to 100. It was bundle exclusive, however. I remember I got the "get your name in the album credits" edition that also came with a pendant that was supposed to get you some discount on merch at shows (which I still have!) :lol:

Shit was SO long ago...

Reactions: zerostatic
Ahhh yes, of course! I remember. That's cool.

So basically I own all of the albums on red vinyl, apart from FST - which I could get on red too to complete the red collection :lol: it's actually pretty cheap on discogs (around £20)

Also unlikely but this spare red copy of Infected Nations I have here is still sealed and sat doing nothing so, if anyone wants to trade it for a red FST that'd be cool :lol:

I know this is a dumb question but when you guys collect vinyl, do you actually listen to the record or do you keep it as just part of a collection to preserve its quality, etc.?

Oh, I listen to them! To be honest recently I'm playing my vinyl and CDs less and less though, probably 'cause I'm spending so much time in my room during lockdown on my computer (my CD player and turntable is set up in the lounge) and Spotify is just so convenient...

Not a dumb question, anyway. I know people who buy vinyl purely to have the collection, regardless of whether they intend on getting a turntable to play them on or not.

Absolutely not a dumb question, lotta people buy just to collect and look at em. I listen to all of mine, seems silly to buy em just to collect them and never listen to them

Definitely not a dumb question. Though most all the records I have are limited, special color collector vinyls, I bought them mainly for listening purposes. I've stopped using my record player since then and have stopped buying vinyl almost entirely. If I do buy any these days, it's mainly for collection purposes (like when Evile's new one comes out. Most exclusive color, here I come! :lol: )

LOVE : THE BUCS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL. WHAT KIND OF BIZARRO WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN.
Hate : I think I've lost the ability to sleep late. :(

I was thinking about the new Evile album release earlier. I'm hyped for it!!

Love: Keenan, as much as I like the Packers and Aaron Rogers, I'm actually real happy the Bucs are in the Super Bowl. Fucking crazy world we're living in, yes. But that man has an uncanny knack for getting there haha so I'm not too surprised. And speaking of Brady, say what you like about him (I know he's kind of a polarizing figure over there) but I've always been a big fan of his. I remember watching when came into replace an injured Drew Bledsoe back in 2001, and ended up going on to win the Super Bowl that year. I've followed his entire career and think he's one of the greatest team sportsmen ever. Basically, I hope he wins again this year, at the age of 43, in his first season with a new team... He's pretty much cemented his legacy at this point anyway but man, would it be added icing on the cake. Fingers crossed for Tampa!!

Also love: Ihsahn, left over pizza, not having to work (it's going to get old at some point, surely......)

Ok that's what I thought - I'd maybe understand if people got the limited releases like the Cult single or the records with extra colors, but I'd be super confused if someone got a regular vinyl and just held it.

LOVE : THE BUCS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL. WHAT KIND OF BIZARRO WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN.

Brady's apparently lmao.

Personally I'm just glad the Bills didn't go through. Not because I have a problem with the team, I just think the idea of a city like Buffalo being successful is weird as hell.

Reactions: zerostatic
As someone from NH who lives in patriot country, I think most everyone here still loves the dude. I like his playing as an athlete, but as a person kinda yikes. Will be rooting for him at the Superb Owl for sure

love: re8 coming out a few days after my birthday has me excited as hell
Hate: not a ton right now

I stopped following sports about...... 12 or so years ago. They're just not something I pay attention to anymore. Never liked Tom Brady much and was honestly shocked to see him come to Tampa. Absolutely thought he was gonna be a flop here. I was dead wrong. :lol: That being said, I am pretty excited. It's only the second time we've ever been to the Super Bowl and I fondly remember the first trip. I was like 12 and we had two of my uncles over for that game. Good times.

Hoping for another successful outcome!

Love : Synthwave
Hate : Hit a bug in Cyberpunk that's preventing me from finishing a side mission :(

Love: Like many of you, getting hyped over new Evile tunes. Will probably order a copy on every format available(Who knows when the next album will be released after this one, right?)

Hate: Got my covid vaccine delayed. Was supposed to go yesterday, but the state and school district are so disorganized.

Never been a big fan of Brady, but as a long time die-hard Chicago Bears fan I would rather see the Bucs in the Superbowl than the Green Bay Packers.

Love: The Tekken 1 OST is gorgeous.
Hate: The ever increasing desire for junk food.

I like his playing as an athlete, but as a person kinda yikes. Will be rooting for him at the Superb Owl for sure

The politics is bad but its the 'kissing his children on the lips when they're like 12 years old' thing that kinda seals it for me. Weird dude.

I remember seeing that on twitter and thinking it was a joke and then saw the video and just................. man what the hell

love: closer to the untitled evile song babyy
hate: attempting to get a new graphics card for the pc is like pulling teeth outta your ass, basically impossible

It's really cool because the music is 100% just absolutely definitely evile but the vocals are definitely not matt. It took a listen or two but I enjoy his vocal style. I only heard it because on my computer I open up Japanese spotify and sign into the free account I made. The artwork is hella cool!

I don't want the forum to just put the image on blast so just remove the parentheses. Love that they got another Michael Whelan piece

http://is5.mzstatic(.)com/image/thu...0-975327e5a931/source/100000x100000-999(.)jpg

Last edited:
Apparently its out on youtube. Oh my god it is amazing. I heard shades of Enter the Grave and Infected Nations in jt - and that was Ol on vox? He sounds like a cleaner Max Cavalera wow! He nailed it easy.

Not gonna lie, I also did get a little sad because I know exactly how Matt wouldve sounded on this and he wouldve been great too.

It’s on american Spotify at least so hell yeah happy Hell Unleashed day everybody. That is Ol on vocals, yeah. Like I said, real cool song. You can definitely hear shades of everything they’ve done before but with a bit of new. Gonna grab a vinyl copy when it goes up later today