(New) Love/Hate Thread

Yeah man! He's got

3017993574_8167c8b7031.jpg

Love: The Walking Dead Season Finale. Granted, I haven't watched it but the ending is SOOOOOOOOOO satisfying.
Hate: I also read Volume 17 to The Walking Dead. FUCKING NEGAN. HOLY SHIT.

Yeah, Negan is a fucking asshole motherfucker. I still can't fucking believe he did what he fucking did.

Kirkman says that he's extremely fun to write though. :lol:

Glad to finally see another person who liked the ending of season three. It was so.... Happy.

Love : Batman : No Man's Land, DayZ
Hate : Everything else. How many "Worst day ever"s in a row can I have? God damn.

Hate: The journalist/critic tag sometimes. Seems that every time you try to put a decent point across people never understand, either due to stupidity or fanboyism... which equates to a modicum of stupidity in the first place.

I've got half a mind to do what Yahtzee does with his Zero Punctuation videos and just list all of the shitty things about the album, while pointing out that anything I DON'T take the piss out of is one of the good aspects of the album. Maybe then people will fuck off.

Hate : How cataclysmically catastrophic today was. Oh my god.
Love : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4p86ALnIzo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Love: Winning matches as Nasus, fucking Seregon, weekend coming soon.
Hate: Might need to sweep the room soon...
Also Hate: FUCKING NEGAN.

Yeah, Negan is a fucking asshole motherfucker. I still can't fucking believe he did what he fucking did. Kirkman says that he's extremely fun to write though. :lol:

Glad to finally see another person who liked the ending of season three. It was so.... Happy.

He's fucking brutal... holy shit, I'm still shocked by what he did... and I could imagine him being fun to write though. :lol:

As for the season finale... it feels like we've come out of a dark tunnel...

Love : Post-rock and i'm going to smoke a shitload of weed tonight. Like A LOT.

Hate : The girl I was dating for 3 months hasn't talked to me in almost a month (short 10 days I think) and I have no idea why... I also stopped drinking because of this.

Love: I thought this was pretty great. Seems like I'm late to the party though since it has almost 2 million views...

Last edited by a moderator:
When people say "Metal all sounds the same" or " "your" music sounds just like A Day to Remember! What's the difference?" that's the video I show them.