(New) Love/Hate Thread

Aye, Kingdom Heart III has been postponed further since Squeenix have decided to finish Final Fantasy XV first - the only reason they announced it was to quell the fandom rage.

Gettin' reeeeeeeeeeal tired of your shit, Squeenix

Yeah, they're really annoying when it comes to actually getting things done. They can never seem to deliver games on time any more.

Love : Vektor, Persefone, Obscura, three day weekend
Hate : Scarlet Spider got cancelled :(

No idea. Venom got canned too. Scarlet ends in December, Venom ends... soon, I think. Next month maybe? They have plans for Venom though, he's a huge part to the next Superior Spider-Man arc. I assume Kaine will be in another down the line, hence the cancellation.

LOVE : Brubaker and Lark Daredevil. Fucking. EPIC.
Hate : Not alot right now.

I assume Kaine will be in another down the line, hence the cancellation.

Kaine making apearances in other comics is not a good excuse for canceling his own series

LOVE the Mark Bagley art for Ultimate Spiderman

HATE the Stuart Immonen art for Ultimate Spiderman

I'm loving it big time :D By sheer coincidence I started working on Solid State Scouter again for a bit the other night too.
How great is that solo in The Prince? I had no idea if it would work or not, but holy fuck! :headbang:

also if you have any midi for SSS that you want me to render as orchestral sections just send them over and I'll set it up.

Love: Havok concert: These guys fucking rock. The new songs sound better live than on the album! Got a date coming over to mi casa tonight. :headbang:
Hate: My school passed out ipads to students this week. Is it wrong that it bothers me that we have given students such a powerful device with great opportunities and they only want to use it to play games and fuck around on social media sites?

Hate: My school passed out ipads to students this week. Is it wrong that it bothers me that we have given students such a powerful device with great opportunities and they only want to use it to play games and fuck around on social media sites?

That's disgusting. That actually really bothers me. We all no full well that those students won't use that iPad for ANYTHING school related.

Love : Kingdom Hearts, The Walking Dead, DayZ, Immortal Iron Fist
Hate : /

That's concerning... why do people support the direct use of electronics for school studies (outside of university, and even that's not an excuse) when they know this'll be a direct result?

Love: Yesterday was my surprise birthday party, to my... surprise... the first one I've had only involving friends instead of family.
Hate: Aside from the miniscule Friday the 13th stuff that happened in the morning yesterday, and trying to settle some problems during the evening, nothing really.

edit - Coroner documentary teaser is out. Interesting to know.

edit - Coroner documentary teaser is out. Interesting to know.

I've seen that one too!
Iam really fuckin excited about it if that ever comes out on a full Coroner DVD.

first off..

Hate: stupid discussions and shit talking on the Destruction forum. How can someone seriously label Carcass Melo-Death and claim 95% of Thrash metal is shit? I've been in the Destruction forum for years and always liked it but the recent discussions are just so fuckin retarded.

Love: not really much. My arm still is making his problems..

A grant paid for it and I plan on using the ipads a lot in my Geography class. Still, knowing my students and how dysfunctional my school is I am wary about how successful it will be. The iPad is a powerful device with a lot of opportunity and access to information but it won't replace critical thinking, imagination or creativity. I hate to be negative, but I just predict the students won't be hot on the educational aspects of the iPad. Lord knows they are already all about the bullshit like taking pictures and chatting with one another in the messenger app. :lol:

I'm sort of old-fashioned, so if I were a teacher, I'd be like "Hit those books you snotty little brats!" :lol:

....... Wait, don't you teach high school?

All the same I suppose. :lol:

Love : Kingdom Hearts, old 60's Thor comics
Hate : Severe thunderstorms that flood my street