(New) Love/Hate Thread

Long time no see! I don't think you missed much of anything though. :lol: Ol left Evile, but you probably know that already.

Love : DayZ. It runs so much better now. I had a pretty intense encounter last night and managed to get away (fairly) unscathed.
Hate : Working at 5am and knowing how ridiculous my day is about to get

Love: date night tonight, tomorrow is my last day of work for this year!
Hate: Not a whole lot right now...maybe dumbass students, haha. Some of the kids are nice they are just dumber than a bag of hammers.

Love : DayZ, Mighty Avengers (2007 - 2010), Devy, Russian Circles
Hate : Waking up with an intense hunger

Awwwwwwww yeah, sup man :D

Not much man! How's life going for you?

Long time no see! I don't think you missed much of anything though. :lol: Ol left Evile, but you probably know that already.

I think the last time I was on here people were talking about it, so yeah I know :lol:

Love: It's finally vacation for me
Hate: Damn headache and wisdom tooth, 0/10 would not bang

Love : Rick Remender's Captain America. Dimension Z is fucking awesome.
Also love : New comics series like Alex + Ada, Manifest Destiny and Dead Body Road
Hate : Not too much right now

Hate: Been a while for me here too. Not that I really contributed to much discussion :lol:
Love: Matt's English accent. Specifically "...because, you guys have been NOOTS for us today" :D

love/hate: The gig yesterday. I made a complete fool out of myself..:rolleyes: :puke:
It was mainly because of my immense drunkenness.
But still had lots of fun. Drank beer out of a kind of long "Shisha" pipe :lol:
Also hate: massive Hangover again. I destroyed myself so fucking much on that evening.

Love : The new Tomb Raider game when it's not giving me a headache, Alan Moore Swamp Thing, GTA Online
Hate : /

^ I know that mood exactly! :lol:

love: metal, that this year is almost over.

Hate: The Book I bought is pure nonsense. I thought it'd be something interesting but it doesn't make much sense. What a waste of money.