(New) Love/Hate Thread

It's a good thing Joe isn't here, or he'd be like "I'm 40 you guys are all still young" :lol:

Love : FFXV's soundtrack. I dunno why I felt the urge to listen to it, but I've been listening to it quite a bit lately. It's so awesome. (Unlike the game itself)
Also love : Saga HC Vol 1, Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger DS, Nick Johnston, Buckethead
Hate : Mass Effect : Andromeda. Finished it a few days ago. Sucked all the way till the credits stopped. You got me, Bioware. You got me. Never again, though.

I'm 31 this year. Don't feel old at all...

Love: Days off. Woooo! What else, er. Clean room, death metal.
Hate: Actually nothing right now. Although I'm working 6 days next week... which will be a bit shitty

Love : Restarted Bloodborne. Co-op is so fun. We smashed our way through like, a third of the game this afternoon.
Also love : Vektor, Wretched Soul, memes making fun of Lonzo Ball's $495 shoe :lol:
Hate : Slept a bit too long yesterday and had some weird ass dreams, people who defend Lonzo Ball's $495 shoe

Love: Less than 15 days of work until summer vacation.
Hate: This year, much more than past years, I feel like I have put up with enough bullshit to really deserve my time off in the summer.

Love : Rush, Pink Floyd, David Gilmour solo material, Overwatch
Hate : Nothing really comes to mind at the moment

You too? Nice! I'm seeing them next Sunday! :kickass:

Love : Blood Dragon's OST, Prey, painting
Hate : Losing in Overwatch competitive, home stress :(

Love: Haven't had to go into work since Saturday

Hate: ...because my coffee cart's at Borough Market / London Bridge where the terror attack happened. Luckily I took the tube home about 10mins before everything happened, but since the Police have had the area completely locked down. So, no work for me! Hopefully I'll get back next week...

Holy shit. Glad you're all right, Podgie!

Love : Seeing Iron Maiden and Ghost on SUNDAY. EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING.
Also love : Double XP in Overwatch!
Not sure : The singles from Steven Wilson's new album
Hate : Nothing at the moment

Cheers guys. I'm actually amazed none of my friends on the market were caught up in it since most people hang around the area after work on Saturdays. I mean, a lot of people were there... but none hurt. Which is amazing. Still absolutely awful what's happened and I'm sure it'll be a little surreal walking back into the market where so many innocent people lost their lives. I'm expecting it to be quite something when the market reopens at some point this week.

Shit, haven't been here in a while. Glad you're still alive Podg (as well as everyone else). One would think this place would've shut down by now, haha.

Yeah, but then where would the seven-ish of us go? :lol:

Love : SAW IRON MAIDEN ON SUNDAY AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.
Hate : Work stress

Last edited:
Love: On Summer vacation
Hate: my pool is all jacked up. Fired the current poo company and hired a new one. Still, might be a while before I can use it because they say it needs to be drained and refilled. 1st world, homeowner problems. Oh and I sprained my ankle on my run this morning. Foot came down on a pine cone and my ankle bent the wrong direction.