(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Seeing the news that Ol is returning to Evile! It is about time they got the band back together. Only about 20 work days until summer.

Hate: Pool heater started leaking and it has been a shit storm getting it fixed. A lot of pool companies are flaky.

Reactions: Caveman Ninja
Love: We launched our album last night and the gig was freaking epic. Audience were brill, they all shouted the words to Headshot and chanted and made loads of noise. Gig was in a practice room at the local studio so totally intimate and folk were totally crammed in. Never seen crowd-surfing in such a small space before, hilarious. Support bands were awesome too!

Hate: I AM SOOO FUKCUKING HUNGOVER BLEUUUGGH

Reactions: zerostatic
Hate: Yet another major fucking breakdown. Split up with the missus (my doing - I wasn't happy), getting fucked by the bank severely which is just... adding to things. It's been a very difficult few weeks.

Love: Nefasturris stuff is keeping me going. Moreso after getting a call today from two of my best bloody friends who've been exceptionally generous and helpful with things.

God damn. Are you ever gonna catch a break?

Love : Nioh, painting, David Gilmour's Live in Pompeii blu-ray
Hate : Great aunt is coming to live with us along with her two dogs. Fun fact. I HATE DOGS WITH A BURNING PASSION.

Obviously not. Literally drinking myself into a stupor to cope and have been doing so for three weeks. But you want to know the worst bit? It's alllllllll my own fucking fault. That's what makes it hurt so bad. Shit's literally fucked up my life - there's stuff I'd rather not go into here, but fuck fuckity fucking fuck.

On the plus side, we finally announced the Nefasturris one-off live show; Beermageddon 2018. It's gonna suck, but who cares, I ain't getting paid for it anyway. They already bought their tickets.

Last edited:
love: saw Coroner yesterday again perform at the Rock hard festival it's crazy but the show was a bit short also in the crowd wasn't really much going on i mean Jesus if such a unique band plays.. but still they kicked massive ass and rocked. But they should have definitly been headliner and not a "Warm up" for the festival.

Hate: got my Cd signed but some retarded bastardstole it from my bag i don't know that is so low behaviour I think i will chop this piece of shit into pieces like Rambo. No really i can' t really believe that this shit happens again.

I asked Ron Royce already..he told me that they wrote about half of the songs and is also excited how it will sound like but couldn't give me more hints.
Let's hope it delivers something great but iam not sure hard to beat the back-catalogue also with songs like Shifter from the self-titled everything they released so far is really unique it's a hard task -
I only know that Marky once said in an interview in the net that it's impossible to write an album that comes close or could be better than what they had already done and I can agree so Iam not expecting a masterpiece like Mental Vortex or No More Color..

Last edited:
Reactions: Caveman Ninja
New Coroner would be fucking awesome, however, I hope it ends up one of those "It's done when it's done" kind of things just so that whenever it finally does come out, it'll be epic!

Love : Devin Townsend, painting, finished Nioh and all DLC
Hate : How slow the Dark Souls remaster feels in comparison to Nioh. I'll get over it, though.
Also hate : Memorial Day weekend. So many sales... so many things to buy... not enough money :lol:

Love: School/work came to an end Thursday and I was released for the summer yesterday! No work until August 8! Also saw Testament and Anthrax live a couple weekends ago.

Hate: Believe it or not, my pool is still not working right. Supposed to be fixed by the 31. I can't believe it has taken this long to fix and you can believe that I will use some of my time off this summer to raise hell and discredit all the businesses and contractors that have lied to me and prevented me from enjoying my pool.

Like: They put the rest of Coroner's discography (excluding the self titled) on Spotify. They even got the vinyl cover for PfD.
Hate: As much as I like heat, this humidity is extreme.

Edit: Spoke too soon. They dont load up the tracks on the No More Color album menu but some are on the Coroner playlist. Thanks Spotify.

Last edited:
I think I will buy "Punishment For Decadence" again from the Re-issue. Iam fucking excited how that album sounds with the remaster and love the artwork.
The original with the skeleton is kind of boring.

Love : Superman and Action Comics Rebirth series
Also love : the Sega Genesis Collection for PS4! Sonic! Toejam and Earl! Streets of Rage! :kickass:
Hate : The fact that basically everyone has been on my nerves for the past few days

Love: There's some footage up from Ol's first show back with Evile. Listening to him play the solo is one hell of a throwback. I feel like I'm back in highschool. In a good way I mean.