new nevermore...

I hate it when I see a bandhead from a band I like diss another bandhead from a different band I like.. It's just arrogant and foolish.

I'd like to see Mike do a Laiho solo. I'd like to see him play a Laiho rythm! :tickled: Sure, you can say who is better than who in other bands, but what about yourself, Mr. Akerfeldt? o_O Seriously, everyone needs to stop giving CoB shit and just shut the fuck up. Go back to listening to your mastodon, and your rocking dildos.

Seriously. If the new opeth record doesn't stand up against the next cob, i'm just going to laugh and cry so hard. :oops:

Kloris said:
I hate it when I see a bandhead from a band I like diss another bandhead from a different band I like.. It's just arrogant and foolish.

I'd like to see Mike do a Laiho solo. I'd like to see him play a Laiho rythm! :tickled: Sure, you can say who is better than who in other bands, but what about yourself, Mr. Akerfeldt? o_O Seriously, everyone needs to stop giving CoB shit and just shut the fuck up. Go back to listening to your mastodon, and your rocking dildos.

Seriously. If the new opeth record doesn't stand up against the next cob, i'm just going to laugh and cry so hard. :oops:

an infant with mental dissabilities banging on a pot with a wooden spoon would stand up against COB's latest record.

Kloris said:

And I'll like to see Mr.Laiho play differents riffs, and i will also like to see him trying something new, something that hasn't been played by thousand of bands, C'mon, besides you can't compare CoB with Opeth, they are very different bands
dah!

Kloris said:

That's all die-hard Bodomite metalheads do...cry and cry. Go wage war in your backyard you trolling poonface. Mikael wasn't even dissing Laiho, he just said that he was C-league compared to Loomis. That's his opinion...everyone on these forums has their own opinion. I'm sure Mikael has alot of respect for Children of Bodom and Alexi.

p.s. Mastodon sucks.

Kloris said:

He can play fast, but that doesn't make him good. There are tons of shredders out there, and, at least to me he doesn't stand out. Remember, it's strong songwriting, uniqueness, and innovation that make a great musician, not technical skill.

Mikael dosen't need to learn an Alexi solo anyway. I think Children of Bodom have made some great records...but if you're gonna compare Opeth's new album to the new Cob...why don't you just listen to that last Children of Bodom ep. Very muddy and Slipknotish if you ask me! yow yow!!

Man In Black said:
He can play fast, but that doesn't make him good. There are tons of shredders out there, and, at least to me he doesn't stand out. Remember, it's strong songwriting, uniqueness, and innovation that make a great musician, not technical skill.

Kloris said:

Did this dude just flame Mike?

<- laughing my ass off.

Jesus, some of you guys are hypocrites. You accuse Bodom fans of having a meagre intelligence yet you're essentially trolling your own forum through insulting them.

All Mike was doing is saying that Laiho isn't in the same league with Loomis in terms of technical skill. All you're doing here is twisting his words and using them as some sort of false basis for your childish attacks. I can now see clearly why he doesn't post much here anymore.

Live and let live.

*shakes head in disgust*

NineFeetUnderground said:
rrright. i bet youre a diehard norther fan too.

congratulations. :Smug:

I'm a diehard music fan. Go fuck yourself, elitist prick. I also happen to enjoy Gustav Holst AND PRINCE!

the_drip said:
I'm a diehard music fan. Go fuck yourself, elitist prick. I also happen to enjoy Gustav Holst AND PRINCE!

im a prince fan too, whats your point?

im entitled to the fact i think darkane is a mediocre band. you retorted by calling me a "fucking idiot" how does that make me an elitest?

I remember going to the Nevermore/Opeth tour way back when at L'amour in Brooklyn, I was hanging out in the club during Nevermore's sound check, and Loomis was busting out these ridulcous arpeggios while practically yawning.

Jeff Loomis is pretty much the best guitar player in Modern Thrash today. That's what you get for sacrificing your high school life to shred!

Brooks said:
I remember going to the Nevermore/Opeth tour way back when at L'amour in Brooklyn, I was hanging out in the club during Nevermore's sound check, and Loomis was busting out these ridulcous arpeggios while practically yawning.

Jeff Loomis is pretty much the best guitar player in Modern Thrash today. That's what you get for sacrificing your high school life to shred!

hey mr rocko. good to see some activity from you rather than your screen name signing off and on 300 times a day. :p

but id easily say hes more than just the best guitar player in modern thrash...perhaps any thrash? or modern metal alone? tough to say.

hE's tHe bEsT gItArIsT EVVAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Discounting CC Devile, of course.

Oh yeah, my AIM shows blatant homosexual tendencies, as it is in a perpetual state of disconnecting and reconnecting. I find it works, however, to piss off everyone that includes me on their buddy list. THATS WHAT YOU GET!!