New Porcupine Tree record announced

Yeah, that does sound interesting - have you checked out their forum? They used to have a big thread about tabs, someone there probably saved them. If you get them post a zip of them or something, I want to see :X

Will do, if I can find 'em. I'll try their forums, but I thought my best bets would be mailing the guy and asking here. No luck so far.

chemo - every 8 weeks. it's going very well. after almost 9 years of agony and near-death experiences my health is finally getting up so I can go to concerts and festivals again!

fuck... good luck! good to hear youre healthy enough to go out and see music. my friend fell to cancer after 3 years. now i feel a sort of 'connection' if you will with sufferers. all the best.

cheers, biggsy - much appreciated! over the years my doc often said to that he just didnt know what to do next and that I'm a medical anomaly and an challenge, but fuck: I'm still here! my last festival was in the summer of 2001, after that I just couldnt go due to my health (or rather, lack of it). then in november 2005 my friends took me to Bad Manners and I felt alive again. last year I went to Joe satriani and to Arnhem Metal Meeting, and all went well. so this year is going to be my year! just got to be careful and rest enough (meaning: sitting down every now and then)
man, life IS good!

Reactions: in_absentia
Hey, life IS good! Good to see you have such a positive outlook on life, i like to think of myself as an optimist too :p. But really, i hope all is well, but it shall be with the right attitude. I mean you're still here so :kickass:

I always say" I've been to hell and back again coz the devil is afraid of me and god doesnt want me yet, so...":kickass:

there's only one thing I truly miss and that is holding my liquor:kickass: just one or two sips and I'm drunk. but then again, I'm a very cheap date, lol