New Porcupine Tree record announced

Oh i love your sig!... and Landberk is right... the 2nd half of the album is better. But the 1st half is also very good... you should get around to finishing d/ling it. Or add me, i'll send you the rest

Oh lol

I just found out I have it all downloaded... heh.

I just don't have the special edition crap. Silly me. :D

Although if any of you have some of Stupid Dream... ahem.:)

EDIT: Glad you like my sig.

I know i'm a bit late but whats with every one bagging Deadwing, I reckon its awesome apart from like 2 songs which i'm not a fan of but yea its a great album,looking forward o the next one.

I know i'm a bit late but whats with every one bagging Deadwing, I reckon its awesome apart from like 2 songs which i'm not a fan of but yea its a great album,looking forward o the next one.

Agreed. Great, GREAT album. Best songs are ASBNH, Start of Something Beautiful (my #1 fave) and Mellotron Scratch (the ending is some of the best stuff I have heard from PT.)
Yeah, not as overall "classic"-sounding as In Absentia but far from a disappointment.

But wow, another PT album so soon??? :OMG: The gods have spoken.
Seriously, this is incredible news and am highly anticipating it now. Porcupine Tree is one of the finest bands around right now.

One of my big problems with Deadwing was that the beginning of the chorus to Lazarus is practically the same as that godawful 3 doors down song that was like "if I could be like that, I would give anything" so every time I hear it I think of that other song and argharghargh
nukehx6.gif
nukehx6.gif
nukehx6.gif