Porcupine Tree - The Incident (2009)

^

facepalm.jpg

Not again...

im really surprised about the bashing of the FOBP lyrics on here. i think they are really good. its the first album i have herd that captures the plight of so many young people today without being over dramatic or cheesy. its just real, and how it is. i have literally felt a lot of what he is saying, and i'm sure kids that are younger than me do to an even greater:worship: extent. the over medication of young people and the sheer boredom brought on by over stimulation and moral ambiguity is all to common. listen to the lyrics of bands like stained or papa roach singing about how their mommy and daddy didn't treat them right - now THOSE are crappy lyrics. and for the record, fear of a blank planet is a masterpiece, amazing in every other way as well. I LOVE the fact that they have heavy riffs mixed with electronic sounds capes. plus, it is one of the best mixes I have ever herd. and lastly, to all you haters, there is no question in my mind that your own music/lyrics suck, and suck hard. so stop hating and start working on your own lyrics, cause i'm sure they are terrible.

"listen to the lyrics of bands like stained or papa roach singing about how their mommy and daddy didn't treat them right - now THOSE are crappy lyrics."

"and lastly, to all you haters, there is no question in my mind that your own music/lyrics suck, and suck hard. so stop hating and start working on your own lyrics, cause i'm sure they are terrible."

irony?

He's probably one of those guy's that's like "You thought Wolverine sucked? You can't say that until you make a better movie!"

Lyrics about Xbox and MTV are just as bad as Last Resort, sorry. I like that song for the music, but the lyrics really come close to ruining it.