New website, new label, new cd?!

I could care less about labels. SX has come too far and is too astoundingly fabulous to go to a label that won't let them do what they want to do, so I'm not worried, nor do I care. As long as the guys have total control over what they record, and they keep going in the direction they have been, what does it matter? I would like to see the new album released sooner rather than later, but we all know from experience that it takes time to create the masterpieces that this band continually produces. So whenever it is, it will be well worth the wait. I don't think we'll see anything within the next 12 months. Genius has to simmer slowly..........

The fact that they signed with a new label & have a new website in the works will have to be enough announcement for now. Quit whining, it accomplishes nothing but annoying people.

But we want a 3d CG model (interactive!) and a 2hr movie and themed candies, website, t shirts, oh wait... that's twilight.

Seriously people, news is news. If waiting by the minute for the latest SX news is your life, re-evaluate your habits and choices lol

I'm just stoked that there's a new album in the works!

Wasn't it like 6 years between The Odyssey and Paradise Lost?

Anything shorter than that is good enough news for me :D

I see both arguments...obviously people are spoiled by the information age and need to learn to be patient. The constant nagging at the subject does get old. Really though, whoever is in charge of the band's press (I know it's not really all in one person's hands) should get their stuff together. I know how these things work and I know it's not as straightforward as we'd all like it to be, but come on. It's like telling someone you've got a present for them, but you don't plan on buying it or telling them what it is until later. It's just bad business. Fans of this band are used to waiting...I think people would rather have actual news on a given date than getting news about news about news a few months earlier than that.

I see both arguments...obviously people are spoiled by the information age and need to learn to be patient. The constant nagging at the subject does get old. Really though, whoever is in charge of the band's press (I know it's not really all in one person's hands) should get their stuff together. I know how these things work and I know it's not as straightforward as we'd all like it to be, but come on. It's like telling someone you've got a present for them, but you don't plan on buying it or telling them what it is until later. It's just bad business. Fans of this band are used to waiting...I think people would rather have actual news on a given date than getting news about news about news a few months earlier than that.

At least it's not as bad as Running Wild...no news for four years and then 'ok I guess we'll break up now' pffft

I never really listened to Running Wild it was just one of those bands I had heard of but then I saw their farewell show at Wacken this year. They were rockin for sure.
And by coincidence I just listened to Therion's cover of Under Jolly Roger.

But we want a 3d CG model (interactive!) and a 2hr movie and themed candies, website, t shirts, oh wait... that's twilight.

Seriously people, news is news. If waiting by the minute for the latest SX news is your life, re-evaluate your habits and choices lol

Says the guy with 16,000 posts :p I do agree to a certain extent, though.

Many CAN wait, but just don't want to... I'm perfectly fine with it, but I wasn't during the PL days, lol. I listen to a lot more bands, so I have many releases to look forward to; it keeps the patience under control.