New website, new label, new cd?!

What Jaxita said.

You guys stop reporting / commenting to each other and use the "ignore" feature found under each person's avatar please.

Well at least it's been a while since Deron (aka MetalAges, who owns UM, for those of you who weren't aware) has had to come in & slap hands..

I'm just hoping with the website upgrade I can actually signup for the SymX fan club! Been trying for a while but the URL for the registration form was broken. :erk: And yes, I did tell Jax about it.

The membership form has been fixed for a while, but now it's gone now (along with the rest of the CotM site) while I revamp the fan club.

But check your Facebook messages, I gotcha covered. :)

Well at least it's been a while since Deron (aka MetalAges, who owns UM, for those of you who weren't aware) has had to come in & slap hands..

My apologies, I saw the alert, but could not immediately act on it here at work. :( I miss all the good stuff.....

SS:
lol, but DT concepts are incredibly boring. AA? Come on!

This album is a concept about farting in the bathtub. Yeah.

I completely agree, however the point was, that at least it is an original effort.

don't you think it might be a little cheek to have three albums in a row directly derived from literature. who knows, maybe this is the gimmick the new record label has so deviously decided on. that's sarcasm by the way.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=129549

This should be something else for people to bitch about, then have other people overreact to seeing that someone has a difference in opinion, canto will say something that comes off as super douchy and Jax will tell us all to shut the hell up, possibly imposing bans in the meantime. SHOULD BE FUN!!!!

popcornWB.jpg

05027b.jpg

Ok, i'm ready.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=129549

This should be something else for people to bitch about, then have other people overreact to seeing that someone has a difference in opinion, canto will say something that comes off as super douchy and Jax will tell us all to shut the hell up, possibly imposing bans in the meantime. SHOULD BE FUN!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's pretty cool though. I liked the first avantasia but that scarecrow album sucked the big one (aka my dick).

Avantasia blows almost as much as Edguy

Oh, and

It's just enchanting music. And these days honest and good music is kind of offending to some, that's pretty sick, isn't it? But as long as I get goose bumps hearing majestic music, I do not really care if I am fashionable or not."

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT, I am so glad irony does not make people's heads explode > : (

Yeah, it sucks. I've been wanting to make the label announcement for months now, but I have to play by the rules; ah, the politics of the music biz. Such fun.

Uh, or not. *g*