New website, new label, new cd?!

emo_abbath.gif

No.

On topic:
What do you guys think the new album will be about lyric wise?

Well, I hope it's not another concept album. It seems that every band associated with prog has one, and it gets old.

So, as long as it's about different things, that's cool with me. But they need to go back to the mythology motif. I'm thinking a song about Sisyphus :headbang:

I'm hoping for a concept album actually. The last one was V and is known as one of the best Sym X cds to date. It would be interesting to see how it would sound considering the advancement in technologies (as far as orchestras modulation go) in the last 10 years. As far as lyrics go I'd like to see them continue with the dark emotional stuff.

I'm hoping for a concept album actually. The last one was V and is known as one of the best Sym X cds to date. It would be interesting to see how it would sound considering the advancement in technologies (as far as orchestras modulation go) in the last 10 years. As far as lyrics go I'd like to see them continue with the dark emotional stuff.

Paradise Lost was a concept album

about John Milton's "Paradise Lost"

Yeah, paradise lost was 'not' a concept album. But an album with similar themes!

I'm with you Ken, I think it would be really interesting to see symphony x's interpretation of "The Picture Of Dorian Gray"! In my eyes, anything they choose they can, and mostly likely will make it gold. But I'm hoping for a little something less cliche, the whole good & evil thing from symphony x is awesome, but I'm fearing it will get over used!

ooooooh ok that clears that up. I had been told differently, but I guess I need to learn to check my sources lolz

I'd rather they stray from classic literature, its fine to have inspirations, and I agree, 'The picture of Dorian Gray' concept album is a great idea, but there two latest albums were already named after epic poem, I'm hoping for something original. no wonder a lot of progies seem to like dream theater more.
and cantoX please stop trolling me dude.