NFL 2004 Season

Abryl said:
What the hell, Green Bay?? :guh: This game is pissing me off and I'm not even a Packers fan!
Hell if I know? I figured we'd atleast get two TD's out of Favre!:erk:
Then again, I expected the Falcons to roll over the Bucs!:erk:
More of the same in the NFC.:err:
I'm looking forward to the Steelers game later tonight.
I saw where the crew on FOx were predicting an upset by the Jags...
We'll see about that.

sixxswine said:
Hell if I know? I figured we'd atleast get two TD's out of Favre!:erk:
Then again, I expected the Falcons to roll over the Bucs!:erk:
More of the same in the NFC.:err:
I'm looking forward to the Steelers game later tonight.
I saw where the crew on FOx were predicting an upset by the Jags...
We'll see about that.

The Jaguars are literally Steelers Light. Their starting wide receiver, Troy Edwards was The Steelers #3 guy a couploe of years ago. Their starting corner, Dewayne Washington was a Steeler starter two years ago. The Jags number two back, Chris Fuamata-Ma'afala was the Steelers number two back two years ago, and their startting linebacker Jason Gildon has the Steeler all-time sack record and was a starter for The Steelers last year. It was strange to hear all of their names called during the game.

Bryant

Abryl said:
Doesn't Manning look like Timmy? :tickled:

653F2302-copy.jpg

timmy.jpg

Manning_Peyton.jpg

timford.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

He kinda does! But with an arm like he's got,he can look like Ru Paul, for all i care!

Bryant said:
The Jaguars are literally Steelers Light. Their starting wide receiver, Troy Edwards was The Steelers #3 guy a couploe of years ago. Their starting corner, Dewayne Washington was a Steeler starter two years ago. The Jags number two back, Chris Fuamata-Ma'afala was the Steelers number two back two years ago, and their startting linebacker Jason Gildon has the Steeler all-time sack record and was a starter for The Steelers last year. It was strange to hear all of their names called during the game.

Bryant
I was impressed by both teams, but more so by the Jags, as I hadn't seen them play this season. I'd like to see the Jags in the playoffs.
Wicked,
You really think the Donkeys are out of the playoffs?
Did you see the look on Mike's face when that reciever didn't go out of bounds?!
He looked more like a rat than ever & he looked like he could have shanked him, right then & there...