NFL 2004 Season

Bryant said:
I purposely waited until not only after the NE and Phily game but after the Clev game to make this post. The Steelers are firing on all eight right now. Lookout NFL !! The Steelers are in a form I haven't seen since '95.

Bryant
That's a bold statement. I think they'll travel to New England for the Championship Game, it will be a tough game for The Steelers.
Unfortunately, back in '95 they "tanked" in the Superbowl. I do think this a
"better" team than that one. I'd like to see them in the Superbowl.
I wish 'em luck!

Profanity said:
Brett Favre and thew Packers will soon come good.
I don't know. They have lost their home field advantage, it used to be a tough place to play. Now it's like a road game for them...
Regardless of what I may think of the Vikings, they will be hot on their
heals down the stretch. So don't count the Vikings out yet. Randy Moss will be back in another week & if they can pull it together, they still would have a shot.

Well the Steelers won another one against the Bungels and how about those Cowboys. I love seeing them lose again even though I hate the Ravens.

Abryl said:
Quite interesting :cool: Damn, what the hell happened to Carolina? And I have a feeling San Diego will get far..
Carolina was a flash in the pan, they practically have the same team.
Similar to the Raiders, they tanked & have been in tail spin since...
I agree the Chargers have crept on the entire NFL like a mugger
in the dark. These guys beat the Falcons! I can understand ATL
losing to them, but the fucking Chiefs?! That's down right insulting!

sixxswine said:

The Raiders have been an embarrasment this season. Same as the 49ers. It's kinda sad, given they're two teams with great tradition.

Losing to the Chiefs, that's bad! Well, at least it wasn't Miami or Chicago who beat them :p

For the people who like Steelers.....

how are they so good when they've beaten some of the worse teams in the leaque? Ne and Phi under-estimated them. And well of course they'll make it to play-offs, look at the rest of their schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxswine

Abryl, I was mistaken. It was the Lion & the Chiefs that they lost to, so two teams with losing records. Even back when they played ATL they were on the skids.
You never know, who will suck it up, dig deep & kick your team's ass...
Kinda scary, huh?!

sixxswine said:
Wait a minute!!!! Atlanta isn't too far behind & have a great chance & winning the remaining games on their schedule. They are on a collision course with the Eagles...
The Steelers are a surprise to me, I didn't think they had it in them. Then again, at that time Maddox was the QB! Go figure?!
Atlanta and Phily are definitely at the top of the heap of the NFC. Of course as long as #4 is playing, you can't count out The Pack. The Falcons have to be ready for New Orleans as well. Those clowns can lose to anyone or beat anyone at any time.

It is nice that The Steelers control their own destiny for home-field advantage, but they still have a tough Jet and Jaguar team to deal with as well as Baltimore. I might even find myself rooting for Baltimore this weekend against New England. A little cushion for home-field advantage would be nice though Baltimore is far from out of the race in the AFC North.

Bryant

THE KICK WAS BLOCKED!!!!! God damn it!!!! But, man what a game the Raiders and my Broncos treated us to!!! I was on the edge of my seat! Even though my Broncos lost a heartbreaker of a game (25-24!!!) to our bitter rivals, i must admit....it was a great game. Now, the Broncos march into my hometown to battle my home team the Chargers and it will be a VERY important game for us.

Wicked Child said:
THE KICK WAS BLOCKED!!!!! God damn it!!!! But, man what a game the Raiders and my Broncos treated us to!!! I was on the edge of my seat! Even though my Broncos lost a heartbreaker of a game (25-24!!!) to our bitter rivals, i must admit....it was a great game. Now, the Broncos march into my hometown to battle my home team the Chargers and it will be a VERY important game for us.

Damn the bad luck! I wish your team good luck because those Chargers are on a roll! My Steelers won another hohum game against the Redskins. We have played to bad games in a row and I am wondering if this will carry over when we play a good team ie. Jets or the Jaguars? I hope not, but anyways congrats sixxswine on the Falcons winning another close one.

AntonCrowley_16 said:
For the people who like Steelers.....

how are they so good when they've beaten some of the worse teams in the leaque? Ne and Phi under-estimated them. And well of course they'll make it to play-offs, look at the rest of their schedule.

Why not just admit that they're damn good this year? :D

sixxswine said:
Quote:
You never know, who will suck it up, dig deep & kick your team's ass...
Kinda scary, huh?!

Yup! Just ask the Broncos or the Seahawks this week ;)

Wicked Child said:

It really was a good game! It gave us one of the best plays of the week: Curry's catch. Awesome :cool:

Doesn't Manning look like Timmy? :tickled:

653F2302-copy.jpg

timmy.jpg

Manning_Peyton.jpg

timford.gif