NFL 2004 Season

Bryant said:
Unfortunately, veterans NT Casey Hampton and CB Chad Scott may be lost for the season after suffering knee injuries in the Cowboys game.

Oh man, that sucked :( Hopefully they'll get by. I'm more worried about Scott not being there, since the secondary has been a weaker side of the Steelers for the last couple of years... Scott was doing a very good job and now he's hurt.

Hey everyone mention the teams they hate. No offense meant to anybody who's a fan of any of those teams, of course :)

Above all I hate the Cowboys. Then come Titans, Ravens, Browns and Vikings. I don't care much for the Bucs either.

sixxswine said:
Well, up next is the Broncos @ Denver...
I'm not looking forward to that game, at least they no longer have Elway.
They do have Plummer, he's a fairly good...
Let's just agree now to NOT be at eachothers throats come Sunday :)

Welcome to The Twilight Zone!!!!! Miami beats St. Louis, Kansas City SLAUGHTERS Atlanta and those damned Cincinatti Bengals just beat my Broncos!!!! The hell was going on this week!? All the losing teams were winning!

Wicked Child said:
Welcome to The Twilight Zone!!!!! Miami beats St. Louis, Kansas City SLAUGHTERS Atlanta and those damned Cincinatti Bengals just beat my Broncos!!!! The hell was going on this week!? All the losing teams were winning!
I don't get that, I was thinking the Bengals where going to get stomped at home...
I think it gets to the point where the losing teams, take risks & if it pays off, it
DOES shift the momentum of the game. I think the other teams tries to think they are still in the game, because the team with the losing record, shouldn't be winning...

They were probably very excited to have a Monday Night Football game in Cincinnati for the first time in 15 years and didn't want to blow it!

Wicked Child, that's a good song you were hearing :D

I hope so! Steelers may have a chance, I mean the Pats didn't look all that good against the Jets, but of course those are two teams that know each other too well. New England's defense is very tough tho... damn it's gonna be a great game!

Abryl said:
I hope so! Steelers may have a chance, I mean the Pats didn't look all that good against the Jets, but of course those are two teams that know each other too well. New England's defense is very tough tho... damn it's gonna be a great game!
I wouldn't hold your breath on it being a "good" game, I wouldn't have called the game against the Jets a "good" game, all points were scored by the half, if I recall. You have have 30 min & punts?! It will likely be low scoring & could come down to field goals. In any event I look for the Steelers to get the job done, because if they do, this could be the start of the Patriot down fall & I look forward to that...

Abryl said:
They were probably very excited to have a Monday Night Football game in Cincinnati for the first time in 15 years and didn't want to blow it!

Wicked Child, that's a good song you were hearing :D
You have a point i guess, and i can understand, but my Broncos!!!!

And yes, "I Turned Into A Martian" is one of my favorite Misfits songs. :) I'm listening to the Misfits now, actually!

i'm originally from NJ so the Giants have always been my team. at the beginning of the season i was afraid i'd have to watch them with my eyes closed. kurt warner and the wee manning boy are both big fat babies, but i'm really glad they are doing as well as they are. i was sad to see the baseball season end too, but hockey will be starting soon!!! anyone here a hockey fan?

demonica said:
i'm originally from NJ so the Giants have always been my team. at the beginning of the season i was afraid i'd have to watch them with my eyes closed. kurt warner and the wee manning boy are both big fat babies, but i'm really glad they are doing as well as they are. i was sad to see the baseball season end too, but hockey will be starting soon!!! anyone here a hockey fan?
The NYG's are playing very well. I like the changes Barber has made, he can now hold the damn ball! The Qb's are babies, what about Warner's old lady?! Until things go wrong she will keep her trap shut, but once she opens it?! Look out! I'm not big on Hockey anymore, I used to be...:cry:
What NFL game do you guys think will be the best this Halloween?!

Wicked Child said:
You have a point i guess, and i can understand, but my Broncos!!!!

And yes, "I Turned Into A Martian" is one of my favorite Misfits songs. :) I'm listening to the Misfits now, actually!

hahaha yeah it still sucks! It's almost like losing to the Bears :loco:

I Turned Into A Martian rocks. Most of their songs do anyway :) I liked them even more with Graves on vocals.

Abryl said:
hahaha yeah it still sucks! It's almost like losing to the Bears :loco:

I Turned Into A Martian rocks. Most of their songs do anyway :) I liked them even more with Graves on vocals.

Look what the Bengals have done to us! We're 5-3 now! The Chargers are now tied with us for first place in the AFC west! Not supposed to happen, and this is coming from someone living IN San diego, by the way. But man, did they annihilate the Raiders, or what!? I was so happy!

Yes, The Misfits did little wrong. :)

Hell yes!

Very good game by the Steelers. Joey Porter is the man! :hotjump: Take that, Brady! :D

Wicked Child, what's happening to the Broncos? Not only are they dissappointing their fans, they're also making me lose on "Yahoo Pro Football Pick 'Em" :mad: :p

sixxswine said:
And so did the ATL @ Denver...
Wicked that's all I will say on that.
SIXXSWINE
Good. I'm still bitter. :mad:

But seeing the Chargers beat the living shit out of the Raiders like the bitches they are kinda evened things out. :)