NFL 2004 Season

Wicked Child said:
Good. I'm still bitter. :mad:

But seeing the Chargers beat the living shit out of the Raiders like the bitches they are kinda evened things out. :)
The Raiders, man, have they hit the wall...
Fuck Al Davis, that Elvis wanna be look a like...:yuk:
He's getting what he deserves...
He could have all the Superbowl MVP's from the last decade on that team & he'd still have a losing record...

Wait a minute!!!! Atlanta isn't too far behind & have a great chance & winning the remaining games on their schedule. They are on a collision course with the Eagles...
The Steelers are a surprise to me, I didn't think they had it in them. Then again, at that time Maddox was the QB! Go figure?!

Has anyone actually looked at the Steeler's schedule for the rest of the year? They dont have any really hard games in the future.

Jacksonville are their only actual real challenge the rest of the season. I hope Bengals stomps all over them....thatd be great :Spin:

AntonCrowley_16 said:
Jacksonville are their only actual real challenge the rest of the season. I hope Bengals stomps all over them....thatd be great :Spin:
Jacksonville ONLY if they have Leftwitch back & 100%.
The Bengals could have their second wind & begin to win games down the stretch, but they are like the Dark Horse & ANY game is up in the air with them...

Steelers are definetly my favorite team and have a chance to go all the way. As for the remainder of our schedule, we might have one more really tough game left and that is against the Jets especially if Chad Pennington is back then.

Always happy to see the Steelers kill the CLOWNS(Browns)
The best hit all weekend was Joey Porter hit on William Green!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:
Abryl said:
I don't hate the Patriots, but I wouldn't mind if they lost today :p

Nice pic of Hines Ward and he is definetly my favorite Steeler. Nice to see that I am not the only Steeler fan in Indiana

AntonCrowley_16 said:

I'd say the game against Baltimore is the one that "worries" me the most. Damn they always give the Steelers a hard time :yell:

Sixxswine, you're right Atlanta is looking pretty good. Best team in the NFC along with the Eagles, definitely.

HailIron said:
:cool:

Nice pic of Hines Ward and he is definetly my favorite Steeler. Nice to see that I am not the only Steeler fan in Indiana

Hell yeah, Ward is my favorite player by far. Joey Porter too. But I think Ward is still very underrated. Maybe I'm biased but he's even better than T.O. :D

What part of Indiana are you at? I'm from Mexico and I just moved here, so I dunno where Greenwood is :p

Abryl said:
Sixxswine, you're right Atlanta is looking pretty good. Best team in the NFC along with the Eagles, definitely.
Without a doubt if Atlanta keeps it up they will likely be visiting Philly
for the NFC Championship game, unfortunately the last time it was ugly.
But, I think this Falcons team is a different team & I hope for a different outcome...
The Vikings & Seahawks have fallen apart which is surprise...

sixxswine said:
But, I think this Falcons team is a different team & I hope for a different outcome...
It might not be so ugly though. I am a very big fan of the Eagles, and they've fucked up the last three NFC championships.

sixxswine said:
You have a point, the losses to the Buc & Panthers were devistating...
If you think about Atlanta is equal or closely equal to the Bucs and Panthers skill when the Eagles played them.

sixxswine said:

I like the Falcons. I think Vick has improved his passing skills a lot, two years ago I saw him more like a running guy who threw the ball somewhat good, but he seems to be in better shape now, more mature.

I'm happy to see the Vikings fall anytime. I hate Randy Moss! Too bad for Seattle tho, Mike Holmgren is a great coach.

Abryl said:
Hell yeah, Ward is my favorite player by far. Joey Porter too. But I think Ward is still very underrated. Maybe I'm biased but he's even better than T.O. :D

What part of Indiana are you at? I'm from Mexico and I just moved here, so I dunno where Greenwood is :p

Greenwood is about 20 minutes south of Indianapolis so I have alot of Colts fans to deal with. I agree that Hines Ward is very underrated. My second player would probably have to be Aaron Smith. He is a very quiet player, but is one of the best players on defense.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Well there are some Colts fans here, but since we're closer to Chicago, there are a LOT of Teddy Bears fans, but they're harmless ;)

And yeah, Smith is a very good player. What a great defense we have this year, good job Mr. LeBeau! :D

The Steelers have the best OL in the NFL (in the world more or less) Nothing against the "skilled" players like Roethlisberger, Duce, Bettis Ward etc. but as of right now, I have not seen an offensive line dominate like The Steelers OL is right now since The Dallas Cowboys back in the mid-90's. Barring injury, that is much better than quarterbacks,receivers or running backs simply making great plays.
The Steelers defense is able do dominate whoever is playing. That is coaching. Bringing back Dick has done amazing things (along with the ball control offense that keeps the defense off the field) considering he practically invented the zone blutz.
I purposely waited until not only after the NE and Phily game but after the Clev game to make this post. The Steelers are firing on all eight right now. Lookout NFL !! The Steelers are in a form I haven't seen since '95.

Bryant

I agree also with you Bryant about the Steelers OL. I have no idea what has happened to them because last year they were horrible to put it lightly. I cant wait to see what we do to the Bungles this weekend since I put them with the Clowns, Ravens and the Cowboys as my most disliked teams.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERe WE GO!!!!