NFL 2008

First: It's not gay to point out he is in rediculously good shape for his age, and most people would be happy to be half that fit at any point in their lifetime.
Second: Oops, pushing 36.

Releasing TO really won't solve anything, but I really can't see them resigning him, at least more than an extra year at his age. They paid too much in dollars and draft picks for williams to be #2.

They don't have to resign him, he has another 2 years left on his contract.

Woohoo! At least one of my favorite teams won a championship this year! Time to catchup Rays and Colts. Go Gators!
florida_gators.gif

:lol: Florida's defense ended up just being too good like I said it would. It was a great game though, Percy Harvin has some balls ov steel. Playing on a high ankle sprain and still gaining 167 yards and a td, shew. Be interesting to see if he falls to the Colts in the draft.

I still would like to see Texas get a shot. Unfortunately without a playoff, we won't get to see the best the Big XII has to offer against the best the SEC has to offer.
Also wouldn't mind seeing what Utah could do after dismantling Alabama... but, hey... I'm satisfied with not actually seeing the best teams get a shot, and just randomly choosing one to be the best.

Double Post
I just wanted to say a little word of encouragement.
It's alright OU, It's ok that you blew goats and embarrassed not only the Big XII, but all football in the southwest. You can still come back and see the Cotton Bowl off with a loss to Texas next year. Just like old times!!!!

Who ya got suckas?

Post your playoff predictions for the divisional round. Just copy/paste my format if you want. Btw, ATS means against the spread.

Eagles at Giants (-4): Eagles to win and ATS

Ravens at Titans (-3): Titans to win and ATS

Cardinals at Panthers (-10): Panthers to win, Cardinals ATS

Chargers at Steelers (-6): Steelers to win, Chargers ATS

I would say put your predictions for the conference championship round but we don't know who will be playing obviously.