NFL 2008

There are definitely times where a snap gets off shortly after the clock hits zero; it happens rather often. At least a full second passed this time. This should be the most objective penalty there is, (maybe also 12 men) so why not find a way to always get it right? The play clock is plenty long enough to get a play in, and if a few tenths of a second are lost, too bad.

Eli is a top notch quarterback and a SB Champion.

Damn, I don't remember using any type of word such as "amazing"

Sorry for taking a liberty with your words, the fact doesn't change though that being a SB Champion doesn't impart topnotchness when your numbers are pedestrian. If Tyree doesn't make a miracle catch of a desperation pass this wouldln't even be brought up.

Anyway:

I have to disagree. I think it's very funny. I really don't care much what any of you think. After all, this is a silly message board. In reality, you don't even exist.

Someone ban this troll.

Yes, I think that the Giants and the Steelers will win today. BTW, if the Super Bowl winds up being Giants vs Steelers, I'm not fucking watching it. I hate both teams, and would hate to see either team win the Super Bowl.

I hate both teams, so it would be difficult to watch. All I want is that neither the Steelers nor the Giants win the Super Bowl. I have a sneaking suspicion the Giants will lose against the Eagles, even though they are up by 1 right now.

Whatever team makes it in the AFC is gonna win the bowl. neither the cardinals or eagles strike me as being championship caliber teams, i was rooting for a ravens/panthers game just to see some new teams in the big game.

Credit to Mcnabb , the Philly D- and the fact that the Giants were another over-hyped favorite going in...thats why they lost? Not that I like any of these underdog teams, but these favs failing is fuckin funny.

...and Giants fans said we can win without-we don't need Plaxico? losers:lol:

^
I know...mainly giving ya a hard time. Sure, he would've been nice to have on the field...in the end Plaxico is and was the real loser here.