NFL 2008

Jay Glazer is one of the best sports reporters around. He's right about 99% of the time everytime.

Apparently he has sources in the Colts organization who told him he went around thanking everyone and saying goodbye in the organization. sigh

Oh he went public with it because he's a reporter. Therefore making him a prick regardless of whether or not he is right.

I don't get the hate for Cowboy fans, tbh. When I go to games, the people at the stadium from the opposing team always comment about how respectable our fans are. We don't throw eggs at other teams' buses, when fans pass through, we only boo, but we let them through. I find our fans to be more tame and tolerable than the average die-hard... why the hate?

The cowboys are just a reallly gay team

From watching interviews it looks like dungy is leaning more towards retirement and helping out the community, just hope your team doesnt have the same fate as the tampa bay buccanners after dungy left

The cowboys are just a reallly gay team

From watching interviews it looks like dungy is leaning more towards retirement and helping out the community, just hope your team doesnt have the same fate as the tampa bay buccanners after dungy left

Winning the Super Bowl the very next year?

Winning the Super Bowl the very next year?

That was more of luck. Dungy was the one that built the team to be super bowl ready, when gruden took over they won the superbowl because they faced the raiders, gruden was the coach of the raiders the year before and he knew exactly how to beat the raiders. The bucs only had 2 winning seasons since then, and only 1 season where they actually got 10 wins or more.

I don't get the hate for Cowboy fans, tbh. When I go to games, the people at the stadium from the opposing team always comment about how respectable our fans are. We don't throw eggs at other teams' buses, when fans pass through, we only boo, but we let them through. I find our fans to be more tame and tolerable than the average die-hard... why the hate?
How about you shut up about your team on message boards. They got eliminated a few weeks ago.

How about you shut up about your team on message boards. They got eliminated a few weeks ago.

Other people were talking about them, you fucking retard. We haven't shut up about the Colts yet, and they're eliminated. People are going to talk about their favorite team, you douche bag. Like Dakryn said, unless you actually have something to say, shut the fuck up.

Dungy has stepped down, Caldwell to take over...just saw the press conference. Dungy is / was a very good coach, but not one of the best ever (KD)...that would put him the elite category? He won't be looked upon in that way IMO.

Also, Josh Mcdaniels the Pats offensive cord. just took the Broncos head coaching job.

Dungy has stepped down, Caldwell to take over...just saw the press conference. Dungy is / was a very good coach, but not one of the best ever (KD)...that would put him the elite category? He won't be looked upon in that way IMO.

Give me one reason why, and please refrain from the "he didn't win 25829582958 super bowls" argument.