NFL 2008

The shitty 9-7 Arizona Cardinals are hosting an NFC Championship game... this is just embarrassing for the league... and even more so for the Cowboys, considering we couldn't even make the playoffs with such a mediocre conference.

IB "any given sunday" or NFL parity praise

Well I sure as hell don't want to see Pittsburgh or Philadelphia win, and the Cardinals winning would be just...boring. Go Ravens :/

^
Don't worry , you still have your Dallas Stars who were supposed to be real...oh...eh...ah...nevermind.

The shitty 9-7 Arizona Cardinals are hosting an NFC Championship game... this is just embarrassing for the league...

Tell me about it. The same Ariz team that my (11-5 & didn't make the fuckin playoffs) Pats destroyed 47-7. The more I see of these playoffs, the more I think what if... Matty "ice" and his Pats may have actually had a good chance to win another one. Maybe a stretch...maybe not?

Oh btw, your boy Tebow is coming back next year...along with just about all of his defense (- the ones that turn pro?):heh:

same time-next year...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb0xou-xuLA&feature=related[/ame]

Yeah I saw Tebow is coming back. Percy Harvin and Brandon Spikes haven't decided yet but they have to within the next week. I hope they come back because they'd be awesome if they won another championship. If they did, that'd be insane man. I never knew it was possible to have a college football dynasty. :lol:

Also, Tony Dungy is having a press conference today announcing whether he'll return as the head coach. FTLOG PLEASE COME BACK DUNGY! You have unfinished business bra!

:worship:
wide_070204_dungy_hoisted.jpg

If the Eagles win the Super Bowl, this would be the worst sports year of my entire life.

:lol: I understand because I can't fucking stand the Jaguars or Titans. Mainly because they have a bunch of shithead players on their team. However, if the Texans made the playoffs and had a chance to win the Super Bowl I'd root for them. Even though they are a division rival of the Colts, I like a lot of the players on their team.

But anyways, the Eagls are a respectable team. So I'm rooting for them.

McCoy is coming back next year, too... so maybe we can see the match-up we should have seen this year.

I think it would have been the same outcome as the BCS title game. The Gators man, I'm telling ya, they're that good.

I don't care about their fans. That has nothing to do with the players on the team. Besides, I'm not sure you as a Cowboys fan have much room to talk. :lol:

Zing!

Although I see Dakryn as one of the better Cowboy's fans I have encountered, it is true that Cowboys fans are why so many people hate the Cowboys.

I am conflicted as to who to root for. As a Tucson resident for more than half of my life, I would love to see the Cardinals win it all. On the other hand I find myself to be very partial to the AFC, and I like both Pittsburgh and Baltimore. To add to the problem, I have no dislike for the Eagles.

I do like McNabb, and Philly fans have mistreated him over the years as well, I wish he could get a SB with a different team just to give the ultimate up-yours to Philly fans. Teams exist for their fans, and you cannot seperate the Eagles organizational success from the impact on their fans. Like I said, Eagles fans deserve no SB champion euphoria, only championship-less heartache.