NFL 2008

I can't believe the Cardinals are beating the Eagles. I didn't think they had a chance. The only reason I would want the Eagles to win is because I think they have a better chance of beating the Steelers. I fucking HATE the Steelers. I really really really don't want them to win the Super Bowl. And Ben Roethlesjew is as overrated as hell.

Arizona-Cardinals-Logo.gif

More like "the Pats are about mediocre when they have a shitload of injuries."

edit: The Pats actually only lost one more game than the Steelers, who had completely healthy starters for most of the season. If the Steelers had as many injuries as the Pats, they would have been 4 and 12.

You don't pay attention if think the Steelers have been healthy all season. Roethlisberger may not have broke his fucking leg or anything, but he played most of the season injured, as did Willie Parker. Their second stringer broke his leg. Two offensive linemen went down. Keisel missed a number of games. Harrison misssed a game at the end of the season. Injuries are not an excuse here.

And your problem with the Steelers is what? Do you actually think the Steelers are one of the premiere trash talking teams? The Patriots have far more shitty human beings on their team than most teams in the league.

More like "the Pats are about mediocre when they have a shitload of injuries."

edit: The Pats actually only lost one more game than the Steelers, who had completely healthy starters for most of the season. If the Steelers had as many injuries as the Pats, they would have been 4 and 12.

Lolwut?

I'm so happy to see the Eagles lose this game... this just made my day.

Oh come on Life Sucks, the Pats have to be the mouthiest, most dirty players in the league. Every team trash talks, and 1 person gave the Pats bulletin board material last year. Fuck. And the Steelers had the toughest schedule in the league and won without being fully healthy all year.

And congrats to the Cardinals. They played a conservative as fuck 3rd and almost coughed it up. What the fuck are they doing playing that 3-4 defense on third and short? Stupid defensive play calls.

I predict that the Steelers will beat the Ravens and lose to Arizona in the bowl. They won't do as well in warm weather where Warner excels.

Yes, the Steelers are one of the biggest trash talking teams in the league. Don't forget the Steelers used to have Joey Porter, who is easily one of the biggest pieces of shit in the league.

Joey Porter is the only person you've ever mentioned. You hate a whole team because of one guy who used to be on the team who consistently backed up what he said and generally maintained his comments to a more general, and not specific level, attacking certain players like the Ravens have?

Furthermore,

FUCK YES STEELERS

ONE FOR THE OTHER THUMB

Unlike fucking Phillies fans, Pittsburgh showed the utmost respect after McGahee went down. You can even hear one guy say something like "good luck man" as they carted him into the tunnel.

Flacco finally cracked. Granted, he maintained his poise, but he wasn't on the ball. He wasn't too accurate, and, obviously, he threw 3 interceptions.

BIG fucking hits throughout the game, wow. Even Limas Sweed, who dropped a sure touchdown (FUCKING ROOKIE) had a huge block. LaMarr Woodley continues to have an excellent post-season. Willie Parker has proven that he can't play against the Ravens, but Roethlisberger stepped up and had a great game, despite 5 or 6 dropped balls that should have been caught.

Random thoughts above.

I'd like to see the Cardinals win. I am rather sick of the Steelers. It seems like they are always on either prime time or the 3 pm game. I just find their style of football dull to watch.

This has only been the case since they won the super bowl. Before that I would be lucky to be able to see 2 games in the regular season.

This has only been the case since they won the super bowl. Before that I would be lucky to be able to see 2 games in the regular season.

Five primetime games and 7 late afternoon games, which is really odd for a non-West Coast team. Not the Steelers' fault that the AFC West was such a suckfest, but I got sick of seeing them every single week, nearly.