NFL 2008

It is likely to think when you see the records in the SEC... it may have been a down year. I still saw 5-teams in the top 15 to start the season for a reason. Even if it was down, it doesn't change the fact that every game in the SEC is basically a border war, every game is pseudo rivalry week, these teams seriously kill each other every time they play...I think that took a toll on these teams. Sure thier are other good tough in-conference rivalries...just think there are more throughout the SEC.

Hey, I could have this all wrong and with this current system and rankings you could make a case for and debate so much. They really need a playoff-type system.

Kinda like when both LSU and FLA in recent NC's outmatched and beat the mighty Buckeyes with speed, power...pure athletics.

Please don't tell me you just compared the Big 10 to what the Big XII is this year. I think it's pretty safe to say the Big 10 doesn't match up with the SEC or the Big XII.

I'm not making any comparison at all.

Just stating that the level of pure skill and athleticism (in NC games) was greater on both FLA and LSU when compared to the Ohio St. teams. The advantage was clear when the Buckeyes played and lost to both the SEC teams in recent NC games.

Now, if you want to compare the past (2) Buckeye teams that represented and played in recent NC games, with any team from this years the Big XII... then go for it? All I know is Ohio St. was considered very good teams going into both thier NC games, and basically got crushed by both FLA and LSU.

I think many see FLA winning and displaying more pure athletics in this upcoming NC game as well...TBD?

If you don't like college football you suck.

Actually, college football fails for not having a playoff system that actually gets it right. This bowl bullshit should be for after the playoffs end. Here's my system.

edit: well fuck, I just noticed that I didn't explain it