NFL 2008

god the nfl's pass interference rules need to really fucking be changed

Agree. It should be a 5-10 yard penalty with a first down.

Also, there were 2-3 anonymous players seed, and I don't blame them for being pissed. WTF, TO is jealous of Witten? What a fucking baby!!

Mathiäs;7878620 said:
Agree. It should be a 5-10 yard penalty with a first down.

Also, there were 2-3 anonymous players seed, and I don't blame them for being pissed. WTF, TO is jealous of Witten? What a fucking baby!!

There was one in particular and one other said something else. I don't think he's being a cry baby. I think he might think Romo relies on Witten too much (which he does), and someone spun it into jealousy. Every trustworthy source on the team has said they don't think he's jealous. This is just stupid... I can't believe this shit.
About an hour until they get out of practice, let's see what they have to say.

6 out of 14 Defensive Players of the Week have been Steelers (LaMarr Woodley (2), Troy Polamalu, James Harrison (2), Deshea Townsend). Thoughts. Furthermore, 9 out of 14 have been from the AFC North (Shaun Rogers (Cle), Ray Lewis (Bal), Ed Reed (Bal)). Thoughts. Furthermore, 12 out of 14 have been from the AFC. Thoughts.

Thoughts.

Thoughts.

There was one in particular and one other said something else. I don't think he's being a cry baby. I think he might think Romo relies on Witten too much (which he does), and someone spun it into jealousy. Every trustworthy source on the team has said they don't think he's jealous. This is just stupid... I can't believe this shit.
About an hour until they get out of practice, let's see what they have to say.

I'm also really tired of hearing about this shit. Yesterday morning ESPN spent a good 45 minutes masturbating this story. Fuck, this isn't that important.

Espn (the network not the website) is worthless. They are trying to turn all sports into a McMahon production.

So the two best defensive squads in the league this yr are AFC teams, which translates into weekly defensive awards. How much thought is supposed to go into that? I doubt Pittsburgh or Baltimore will win the Super Bowl.

Both of them have more than competent offenses (most of the time). They're both very strong candidates for at least representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Mathiäs;7881055 said:
I'm also really tired of hearing about this shit. Yesterday morning ESPN spent a good 45 minutes masturbating this story. Fuck, this isn't that important.

This isn't important at all. The amount of coverage this is getting is really annoying. The journalists always say "This is an unneeded distraction at a time when they're fighting for a playoff spot." If it's unneeded, shut the fuck up about it! Does fucking anybody really think that the latest TO drama is interesting in the least?

6 out of 14 Defensive Players of the Week have been Steelers (LaMarr Woodley (2), Troy Polamalu, James Harrison (2), Deshea Townsend). Thoughts. Furthermore, 9 out of 14 have been from the AFC North (Shaun Rogers (Cle), Ray Lewis (Bal), Ed Reed (Bal)). Thoughts. Furthermore, 12 out of 14 have been from the AFC. Thoughts.

Thoughts.

Thoughts.

DAAaaaaahhh teh stealers defendcivers r g00d
amirite?!?!?111