NFL 2008

Their secondary is fucking laughable though.
2 interceptions by Newman, fucker. Not to mention he had his guy shut the fuck down.
Anyone else hate the Cowboys?
Fuck you.
I hate the Cowboys
Fuck you.

Great. Fucking. Defense. I think Ware is just amazing. This was all against one of the best O lines in the NFL. They had to double up on Ware and that left everyone else with a lane to the quarterback. That makes a big fucking difference. With the run game nonexistent (injury or not, they have multiple running backs, they could have stepped up), it was easy to rush the pass. They earned this fucking win.

EDIT:
I hate the Cowboys.
And fuck you too!

:danceboy::danceboy::danceboy:

Boy, you guys sure are right about our defense being terrible. Especially our secondary... Terrence Newman is garbage.

And what the fuck are you talking about, Mathias? What call did we get the benefit on? There was the one terrible call on the PI on Newman at the beginning in the 1st quarter. Other than that, the game was called pretty well, imo.

Also, can I get some consideration for D. Ware for defensive player of the year? There's a good chance that he sets the single season sack record this year.

edit: HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!!!!!!!!
We thrive on those of you who hate us. Seeing you cringe when we win is a very rewarding experience.

Also, kudos to Garrett and Phillips in this game. Great play calling on both sides of the ball.
I don't like Phillips as a HC, but he's one of the best defensive coordinators in the league. I also have to give him credit for the way he handled the controversy this week... He's still a bumbling retard for the most part... until he gets a defensive playbook in front of him.

I would like to see him moved to defensive coordinator and see the team hire a new coach that can instill some discipline. Get these anonymous sources to shut the fuck up, cut down on these stupid penalties, and meld the egos on this team a bit better, and the Cowboys are pretty fucking badass, especially once Williams gets a training camp with Romo and if we keep all of our personnel.