NFL 2008

Newman is good when he isn't broken like the glass he is made of, but really the Cowboys with an average offense instead of the juggernaut they have would be shat upon because their D wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of constantly being on the field.

If the AFC playoffs go through Pittsburgh I will agree Pittsburgh will probably rep the AFC.

Did you forget about the Colts?

Look, someone who doesn't know shit about football!

Dallas Defensive Ranking

#8 Overall
#1 (Tie) Sacks.

That overall ranking is extremely skewed. That's only based on yards per game, which is not a good indication of how good a defense is a whole. I implore anyone who is the least bit interested in stats that actually make sense and matter to check this site out.

@ everyone: Who do you all think deserves the MVP this season?

Only works until someone stops that offense.

Watch some of the games, then come back to me about the defense.
They're are nowhere near being the reason for our pathetic season this year.
Also, I think we've all figured out that RMS knows nothing about football, I think we can move on from his comments.
AFC representative will be the victor in the Pittsburgh-Indianapolis playoff game, I'll give the nod to Pittsburgh because of home field advantage... and because Indy is having trouble putting the Lions away today.
And MVP will be determined by who makes the playoffs. Candidates are...
K. Warner
M. Ryan
A. Peterson
J. Harrison
and I don't mean to be a homer, but if we win our last 3 and get in the playoffs, I think Romo deserves some consideration.
Right now, I'd give it to Matt Ryan, because Atlanta is probably going to make the playoffs, and he's almost single-handedly (along with M. Turner) responsible for their turn around.

Yeah, but I had Indy's defense on my fantasy team, and they got me -1 point.

This is my first season playing fantasy football, and I am not sure it is a good thing for fans. I find myself rooting more based on my FF team than on who I like and dislike in the NFL.

SD did end up winning, but how sad to barely beat KC, and to miss two 2 point conversions. I know SD theoretically has a chance to be in the playoffs, but I don't even want them to make it. They don't deserve it at all.