NFL 2008

Well Mort you beat me this week 309.64 - 260.76 and won the championship, congratulations. Like I said yesterday, just about everyone on your roster scored a touchdown and the guys I was really counting on didn't come through for me this time. The King did not defend his title, there is a new champion in town! Granted I still have Forte to play, but there's no way he is going to score me 49 points plus whatever Donald Lee puts up.

To everyone who played this year and actually paid attention, thanks for playing! I hope you had fun and can't wait until next season.

:kickass:

It was fun! Thanks for running it.

All hail Mort!!!

As for my match with Ozzman, the week I finally decide to leave Derrik Ward on the bench, he scores 35.

I will be better on the draft next year, but I need to improve on picking my lineup.

I was actually fully expecting the Jets to play like shit today. I actually found it funny how much they suck. This coaching staff got a completely revamped team this year and still failed to make the playoffs. Fucking Brady even got injured for the year, opening the door for the Jets and they still couldn't get the job done. 8-3 and now they'll miss the playoffs. :lol: This franchise is crazy if they think people are going to pay $5-20 grand for a PSL at the new stadium to watch the same bullshit year after year.

Personally, I wouldn't spend a dime on tix to go and watch that team...but that is your call ?$$?:)

As much as the Jets have been sucking lately...you do know they could still make the playoffs, don't you? Win at home against Miami and hope the Pats lose to the Bills. My Pats need some help as well...for once in my life I will be rooting for a NY team in the worst / best way!

Well Mort you beat me this week 309.64 - 260.76 and won the championship, congratulations. Like I said yesterday, just about everyone on your roster scored a touchdown and the guys I was really counting on didn't come through for me this time. The King did not defend his title, there is a new champion in town! Granted I still have Forte to play, but there's no way he is going to score me 49 points plus whatever Donald Lee puts up.

To everyone who played this year and actually paid attention, thanks for playing! I hope you had fun and can't wait until next season.

And now, I'm going to go stick my dick in a blender, goodbye.

Stranger things have happened, so I won't count you out just yet! No matter who wins it is only right that it was one of us, the two most dominant teams this year in the championship! :headbang:

Whereas in my other league I went 10-2 all year and lost to the #8 seed :(

I ALMOST HAD A FLEX SCHEDULE HEART ATTACK!

Pats play at 1:00...if the Pats beat the Bills and the Jets beat the Fins...Pats are in as division winner. They however moved the Jets / Fins game to 4:15. Jets may know the result of Pats game by (Jets) kickoff...if the Pats win (hopefully) the Jets lay-down having nothing to really play for...so I thought? Regardless if the Pats win, Jets could still get in by tie-breaker over the Ravens, if the Ravens lose...Ravens also play at 4:15. Both 4:15's will know no fate and play for thier lives...thankfully.

Thus no heart attack...but I have a major fuckin headache now!:guh:

Yea I know they can still get in but they would get destroyed by the Ravens or Pats in the first round anyway. I think if the Pats win the early game, Mangini throws the game out of spite to keep the Pats from making the playoffs :lol:

Thats what I was originally thinking with Mangina ...but no way they throw anything with the hopes of a the Ravens loss. Jets could still get in? (didn't know if you saw my recent flex sched post?)
The main problem is beating the Fins..that I don't feel too good about.

Stranger things have happened, so I won't count you out just yet! No matter who wins it is only right that it was one of us, the two most dominant teams this year in the championship! :headbang:

Whereas in my other league I went 10-2 all year and lost to the #8 seed :(

Indeed. I was kind of disappointed for about 5 minutes. Can't win it every year that's for sure. Oh well, I hope you play next year.

Fucking Packers meltdown in Q4/OT

Nothing new :(

I guess it is a minor consolation that my team won the UM fantasy league >.> Fuckin' My team next year will be called The Drew Breesus Experience or something.