NFL 2008

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Bullshit horsecollar penalty, a convienent no call for pass interference on Driver

Bullshit game

Just admit that the Packers failed to put away a game they dominated for most of the way. That team consistently fails to seal games when it matters. Blame the refs all you want, but when you consistently blow games, I think the finger should be pointed elsewhere.

da_bears01.gif

Just admit that the Packers failed to put away a game they dominated for most of the way. That team consistently fails to seal games when it matters. Blame the refs all you want, but when you consistently blow games, I think the finger should be pointed elsewhere.

Obviously they don't know how to win, but if a few things bounce their way, the outcome would have been different

Ugh another Bears game where I want to break my TV...at least we won..if by any chance we get in the playoffs we will get destroyed.

I thought the refs called a pretty fair game. The Driver non call was bad, sure. But there was enough time left in that game. And the Packers missed two FGs. And the Packers defense couldn't stop the Bears. And the Bears turned the ball over twice. The Bears stole that game.

Good luck Packers against the Lions...I'd love it, if Detroit whipped their ass..doubt it though.

Mathiäs;7908955 said:
Obviously they don't know how to win, but if a few things bounce their way, the outcome would have been different

we did catch a break on that touchback that should have been a touchdown. the ball DID hit blackmans foot, i'm so suprised nobody noticed that

Mathiäs;7909521 said:
It actually didn't, but whatever
It was inconclusive, so that call didn't bother me, but I'm not sure why the ball wasn't spotted at the 2. The Bears player took complete possession at the 2 and ran into the end zone, thinking it was a live ball. It wasn't his momentum carrying him into the end zone. If the ball was at the 10, and he ran it in, they probably would have just put it at the 10. That call didn't makes sense to me.

I think there's a good chance Green Bay loses to Detroit next week.

It was inconclusive, so that call didn't bother me, but I'm not sure why the ball wasn't spotted at the 2. The Bears player took complete possession at the 2 and ran into the end zone, thinking it was a live ball. It wasn't his momentum carrying him into the end zone. If the ball was at the 10, and he ran it in, they probably would have just put it at the 10. That call didn't makes sense to me.

I think there's a good chance Green Bay loses to Detroit next week.

Well he made no attempt to get out of bounds or toss the ball back before he crossed the plane so that call made sense imo. Also, the pressure on GB is enormous and they could lose very easily.

LOL Philly fucking annihilated the Cowboys today. I thought they'd win but not like that. Also, the Jets experienced example 1 of why the Packers got rid of Favre