NFL 2008

Would love to keep the College FB talk going.

I liked USC big in this one, the same way I liked GA chances over MICH. ST and LSU over GT...bigtime! Its the skill level...USC's is far ahead of a pretty decent Penn St. team. USC won't get the title but thier defense, skill, etc is national title worthy once again.

LSU was the underdog v GT...ya kidding me? Forget the rankings and records...no way LSU was losing this one. A good number of thier players will eventually be playing on Sundays, like many of the other SEC teams-players. Its not so much the glory positions, though noted...its the Lineman, LB's, DE's that are much bigger, faster and stronger that dominate these games.

Well it's finally official:

PEYTON MANNING IS THE MVP!
peytonmanning.jpg

:worship:notworthy:worship:

Here's how the voting went...

Peyton Manning - 32 Votes
Chad Pennington - 4 Votes
Michael Turner - 4 Votes
Adrian Peterson - 3 Votes
James Harrison - 3 Votes
Philip Rivers - 2 Votes
Chris Johnson - 1 Vote
Kurt Warner - 1 Vote

fackin domination

Manning is my favorite active QB currently, and up there on my list of all-time quarterbacks. I believe Peyton Manning was the correct choice for MVP this year considering how great he/The Colts have been after the first seven games.

oh great, now we'll see more peyton manning commercials. He is such a faggot

Don't hate on Peyton because your favorite team sucks dick.

his commercials are kinda awesome

Indeed.

Congrats Peyton! Now call Brady and thank him for blowing out his knee.:p

That's funny, I'm pretty sure Peyton won 2 previous MVPs so I doubt Peyton needed any help.

itt muzmaze is bitter the Pats didn't make the playoffs

Cmon...have ya seen my posts. Disappointed yes, bitter no. Overall, thrilled they went 11-5 after everything that went down...that usually gets you in.

Hick-brother no.1 Peyton deserved the MVP and I previously unwillingly supported that arguement.

The hick-brothers Peyton and Eli, though both credible to a point...are yet widely disliked and annoying. Thats just the facts. Even thier dad, good in his own right, is / was plain annoying.

So I was on the 4th row up from the field in the Ole Miss end zone today for the Cotton Bowl... It was pretty sweet, and I got shown on TV.
Had you guys have been watching today, you would have been graced with the sight of my unmistakable beauty.

edit: and for the record, Peyton's commercials are great and he's the best QB in the game today, so shut up.