NFL 2008

You're stupid for not liking Peyton Manning because of stupid reasons. And the fact that you think those reasons aren't stupid makes you even more stupid, stupid.

no, i'm treating him like a human not a football player. the guy reminds me of tom hanks combined with the dad from king of the hill with a little A.D.D thrown in there. I'm not even trying to be immature thats just the way i see it.

edit: someone explain why brady is overrated? i'd consider him a much better quarterback than peyton. Peyton is good as hell but tom brady is of legendary status.

no, i'm treating him like a human not a football player. the guy reminds me of tom hanks combined with the dad from king of the hill with a little A.D.D thrown in there. I'm not even trying to be immature thats just the way i see it.

edit: someone explain why brady is overrated? i'd consider him a much better quarterback than peyton. Peyton is good as hell but tom brady is of legendary status.

That sounds like a pretty kick ass combination, tbh.

And Brady is overrated because he gets excessive credit for winning with a team that was not very hard to win with. Matt Cassell, who hasn't started a game in almost 10 fucking years, led them to 11-5. Sure, he is a great QB, and he deserves a lot of credit, but he's not Peyton.

an 11-5 team is an 18-1 team that makes every team in the league besides the giants look like a joke with brady, and he has three super bowl rings

i see peyton lost :lol:

Yes he did. You're fucking insane. Even Richard will admit that.

And Gold, the number of Super Bowl rings a player has doesn't necessarily indicate how great the player is.

chargers.gif

What a great game! It was great, regardless of the outcome, but this outcome rules!!! All due respect, there ain't no denying, the Chargers beat the Colts!!