NFL 2008

Tech was never that good, tbh. They had a strong run, but that game against Texas was more because of Texas' mistakes than Tech's ability. Texas started so slow that once they got it going, it was too late in the game, and then they had a few crucial mistakes on that last drive. Tech was OK, but they weren't worthy of the hype they garnered. 9 out of 10 times, the Longhorns win that game.

I'm glad Tech lost, they get what they deserve. It was fun to piss their fans off... and then proceed to piss off the Ole Miss fans as well... good fun.

So I was on the 4th row up from the field in the Ole Miss end zone today for the Cotton Bowl... It was pretty sweet, and I got shown on TV.
Had you guys have been watching today, you would have been graced with the sight of my unmistakable beauty.

edit: and for the record, Peyton's commercials are great and he's the best QB in the game today, so shut up.

-glad I didn't watch-so I was spared of your unmistakeable ignorance and ugliness.:lol:

-the commercials suck!

-Peyton was only the best do to Brady's absense. Lets face it...at one-time this year Peyton was Sports Illustrated's most disappointed player-sitting at 3-4. Brady does not let Peyton rebound from this circumstance and overtake his dominance under normal conditions. I however give Peyton credit for his turnaround this year...it was gutsy leadership on display. Though, he simply benefited from Brady's absence...as did the Fins and the Jets, (Jets for awhile).

11 -5 without him. With Brady they probably have a chance of running the table again...especially with this years obvious mediocrity and thier meh-schedule. Brady and Moss have a field-day this year again and he probably takes the MVP! Not being a homer, being realistic, seriously...think about it?

Atleast your Romo proved once again he is not anywhere near the Brady / Peyton category that you thought he once sniffed at?

Don't you remember where all of that running the table, utter domination talk got you last year? Here, allow me to remind you:

superbowl1.jpg

2240878955_dd40a4a4a3.jpg

chokeng1.jpg

elisbwin.jpg

pats.jpg

and about a eleventy billion other priceless images

I just think it's sad, if you are serious that is, that you think just because Brady had one great statistical season that he just completely dominates Peyton. The only thing Brady touched of Peyton's records was the TD record. Brady didn't even come close to Peyton's single season QB rating, he hasn't been on a team that has one 12+ regular season games in 6+ seasons, he hasn't set an infinite amount of passing records, blah fucking blah. Brady can't hold Manning's jock broseph.

It's funny because you are using this "well teh patriots went 11-5 without brady! therefore he ist teh best!11" when in reality, all this proves is that Belichick (as much as I fucking loathe that piece of shit) is just an amazing* coach (though we'll never really know because of that taping incident(s)). Matt White Cassel, a guy who hasn't made a start since fackin high school, lead the same team that Brady has been running the past 8 years, to an 11-5 season and put up pre-2007 Brady-like numbers, and that's your justification for Brady being the best? Really? Give me a break man. Brady was the beneficiary of a great team. He was basically given 3 super bowls, all he had to do was not fuck it up. Though of course, the whole Belichick cheating out of his ass didn't exactly hurt Brady's chances either.

And why exactly are Peyton an Eli douchebags?

nice dancing peyton seriously. i'll bet he went his youth with hardly any friends until he started playing football. watch the interview, doesnt he remind anyone of forrest gump?

green bay beat the colts this year, nice job peyton thanks for the defensive touchdowns

Last edited by a moderator:
So what? He's a legitimately great player. Who cares if you don't like him personally, his personality doesn't enter into his talent unless you're talking leadership, which nobody can say Peyton lacks. If he isn't doing anything illegal or otherwise bad for the team I couldn't give a fuck less what a player does off the field. You pick really stupid reasons to hate Peyton, a better reason would just be hating the Colts.

Uh, Rich, Brady is a great player and he and Peyton are about of equal caliber. Also, Brady had a good game and they were unstoppable until the Pat's offensive line choked.

The commercial where the dude is like
"You're going down Peyton!"
"Yes I am, all the way to the 4th floor!"
is the first Peyton commercial I actually loled at a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re8hHD2EIxU

nice dancing peyton seriously. i'll bet he went his youth with hardly any friends until he started playing football. watch the interview, doesnt he remind anyone of forrest gump?

green bay beat the colts this year, nice job peyton thanks for the defensive touchdowns

God damn you are fucking stupid.

Mathiäs;7935008 said:
Uh, Rich, Brady is a great player and he and Peyton are about of equal caliber. Also, Brady had a good game and they were unstoppable until the Pat's offensive line choked.

I almost feel sorry for you if you actually believe this.

stupid for not liking peyton manning? shut the fuck up hahah

theres no reason to believe brady is any lesser of a QB than peyton, he went 18-0 last year for god sakes

There are plenty of reasons to believe that Brady is overrated as a quarterback and not at the same level as Manning, and they've been gone over countless times on this forum.