NFL 2015

It is a true story. However, I think it's more a testament to Riverboat Ron. Cam didn't know how to use Kelvin anyway. Cam is over the Dalton line, but he's not a good passer - which is the primary job of a QB.

only the Pats can promote a guy from the practice squad and have him be the best Hawaiian on the field today lol! welcome Mr. Iosefa

There were literally no Pats fan until the last 14 years. Shit has to revert to the mean. FA will see to Gronk going elsewhere. Everyone else is a Little Belichickowski Overachiever.

I was following when the Pats were a joke, had metal bench seats in the old stadium and 2 win seasons. though i never envisioned getting this spoiled suckahs! oh and theyre still closer to winning titles than sucking...so get a clue!

Last edited:
My statements about the Eagles as a whole stand.

Redskins will win the division like I said.

Colts: :unsure::fu: Just put Luck on I.R. and let's move on from this disastrous season already.

Panthers are going to go undefeated in the regular season, fact. They need a win or Cardinals loss to lock up #1 seed. And at that point, you might as well play to win against a Bucs team that is declining again. The playoffs are going to be interesting!

The worst one was when he launched himself at Norman and smashing his helmet into Normans when he wasn't looking. That was a piece of shit move.

Aaaaand he's been suspended one game.

Last edited:
So who is the Coach/QB after BB/TB you're so cocksuckingly hyped about?

Idk and idc. Still after all the success they're still closer right now to winning a title than becoming the Browns and sucking, in which you'll laugh at. You can wait on laughing for a bit and I'll just keep laughing at your Boy's!

Last edited:
Bullshit on Beckham, he's a moron. But fuck Norman and Finnegan those cunts.

I 100% guarantee you we will never see Beckham behave like this again. Nothing, not even a flinch

Reactions: Dak
Idk and idc. Still after all the success they're still closer right now to winning a title than becoming the Browns and sucking, in which you'll laugh at. You can wait on laughing for a bit and I'll just keep laughing at your Boy's!

Sure. Difference is even when Dallas sucks the fanbase is the biggest in the league. All these new Pats fans will just fall right back off the bandwagon.

Reactions: King Richard