NO Insane McCain! NO Barack Hussein!

The way I look at it, the republicans royally screwed up this country over the last 8 years. Get an independent or a democrat in there. McCain isn't going to change anything, just keep doing what GW has been doing.

McCain is throwing the change mantra around now. I don't think he'll continue the GW train wreck. He just has to talk up the war and the paltry tax cut that GW put in place to appeal to the feeble minded base that is the Republican party.:loco:

McCain is throwing the change mantra around now. I don't think he'll continue the GW train wreck. He just has to talk up the war and the paltry tax cut that GW put in place to appeal to the feeble minded base that is the Republican party.:loco:

yes... unlike the noble, upright Democrats, who really mean it when they use the word 'change.' put the messiah, Obama-wan in office and we'll all be living in the lap of luxury and peace will reign throughout the land.
:puke:

Maybe we wont be living in a lap of luxury, but you can't possibly think that McCain is gonna do any better to fix the problems that a Republican got us into. He gave every single American in this country a bad name. Because of his idiocy, I am ashamed to call myself an American

Maybe we wont be living in a lap of luxury, but you can't possibly think that McCain is gonna do any better to fix the problems that a Republican got us into. He gave every single American in this country a bad name. Because of his idiocy, I am ashamed to call myself an American

do us all a favor. take on a fake accent, like Madonna, and tell everybody that you're from somewhere else.
if you've got a bad name, i dare say, it's not because of who's in the White House and if you're that worried about what other people think of you, i'd say that's an emotional problem, not a political one.

in other words... grow a set.

as far as McCain doing any better, i just compare him to the damage Obama will cause and it makes it an easy choice.

I suppose when things are going well, you are proud to call yourself american, much like the Obamas. This really gets under my skin when people say this. Although, there are times when I'm not happy with our government and such I'm ALWAYS proud to be an American! I agree with sue, get an accent and claim another country or shut the fuck up! Better yet, GET THE FUCK OUT!

i get the feeling that the main reason you don't want him in office is because of the color of his skin and his name, especially from sue, and if its not who is in the white house that gave us a bad name, than who's fault is it. Our "beloved country" went to shit once he became president

i get the feeling that the main reason you don't want him in office is because of the color of his skin and his name, especially from sue, and if its not who is in the white house that gave us a bad name, than who's fault is it. Our "beloved country" went to shit once he became president

i'm guessing the only reason you want him in office is because of his skin color. supporting Obama-wan will prove how cool and 'un-racist' you are. wow... you're so cool. :Smug:
the facts are, his color doesnt have ONE BIT of bearing on why i think he's a complete fraud and totally unfit for office.

i'm glad to see you've drank the Kool-Aid fully, though. like a good little leftists lemming, you pull the race card on anybody that doesnt like the black [half-black, actually] candidate. it couldnt be anything but racism! OH, NO!!

you're a joke.

i must admit, i was being a bit stereotypical, you being southern born and all, and I don't have to prove anything to anybody

yes, because everybody in the South is racist. i saw it on a movie, once.

why dont you try forming independent thoughts, instead of watching made-for-TV movies and surfing leftwing blog sites?

you pulled every card the left has tried to pull on anybody that DARED express doubts about the mighty Obama. the reality is, anybody that is afraid of being honest about a person just because of the color of their skin is the real racist.
myself... i believe in equality. black people are as screwed up and capable of incompetence as white people.
wow... what a concept!

the truth is, the job of POTUS is too important to leave up to affirmative action.

I'll go out on a limb and defend Sue that I would say she's just anti anything other than republican.

It's closed minded and a bit silly but it's not racisit.

I'll go out on a limb and defend Sue that I would say she's just anti anything other than republican.

It's closed minded and a bit silly but it's not racisit.

this is a bit closer to the truth. :lol:

Please.

Remember back a couple years ago at Lapland when you referred to a group of young black guys who harassed your father as "moon crickets"? I sure do. I guess you've become less hateful and more worldly since that time...

Speaking of "worldly" - as for not worrying or caring about what others think of the United States, if you had actually ever stepped foot on a continent outside of North America in your entire life you might have a modicum of perspective regarding what it's like to interact with different cultures/languages. Try getting out of North Carolina once in a while, for that matter. It might do you a world of good.

On a personal level, my family and I have prospered tremendously while Bush has been in the White House. Naturally, he has nothing to do with my success, just as Clinton had nothing to do with my personal success from '92-'00. Ultimately, I have no control over who ends up in the Oval Office, so I keep working hard to afford my wife and kids all of the opportunities that my parents gave to me.

You can prognosticate all you want about how much of a disaster Obama would be if he wins in November, but the truth of the matter is that none of us know exactly what will happen if he is elected, certainly no more than any of us could ever have guessed what a disgraceful failure Bush would be during his two terms.

Please.

Remember back a couple years ago at Lapland when you referred to a group of young black guys who harassed your father as "moon crickets"? I sure do. I guess you've become less hateful and more worldly since that time...

i'm fully aware of that time. it was more than a 'couple' of years ago. probably closer to 5 years ago.
it was said in a moment of stress and anger. they'd attacked my elderly father, for absolutely NO reason!

several things have happpened in my life since that time. not the least of which, my call to faith.
in your world of bitterness and hate, you cant believe in changes in people. i can because i did.
it was never a big issue with me to start with, but now i dont feel a desire to lash out in that particular way.

I still don't know who I'll vote for (likely Nader or Barr) but the increasing power Christian fundies have over the Republican Party means they don't get my vote. The Republican party have been taken over by people who care more about whether you've had an abortion or you believe in sky-fairies than actually running an efficient government. At least if I vote democrat, maybe I can get some free shit, but alas I don't need handouts.

Also, I like how many of you republicans think that they keep your taxes low and not grow the size of government. This is purely delusional and the size of government has grown steadily since Ronald Regan. Bush II could barely spell veto let alone veto a spending bill. Go ahead and convince yourself that only Democrats are going to increase your taxes and the size of the government. Go ahead and deny statistical reality. And when a Republican president agrees to another stupid bailout of a lending firm or a bank, sit back and wonder where your tax dollars are going. I mean it must be those Democrats! Let's be honest right: Secretly Bush must be a Democrat, right, right?

In short, Jesus will save you and your guns but the government and major corporations will be taking more and more of your money. So yeah, just blame the democrats because they hate your freedom.

I don't see how Obama can make things worse than GW did? Gas prices jumped more than $2 a gallon in the years GW has been in. The value of homes dropped by more than 20%, and foreclosure rates are the highest they've been in years. Health insurance took a drastic jump in prices. So Sue, if you're all for that and like paying higher gas prices, having your home worth less and paying up the as- in health insurance, then vote republican. Me on the other hand, the only thing I don't like about the Dems is universal healthcare. I think healthcare should be much cheaper than it is now, and affordable for everyone, but you should still have to pay something for it. Other than that, our economy needs to be fixed, the republicans royally screwed it up. Sue, I have a feeling you would vote republican no matter how bad the country is doing with a republican president. I used to vote straight republican myself since I spent 8 1/2 yearsin the military, but I can't vote republican this time. I like McCain and I give him all the respect in theworld for what he went through in Vietnam, I was hoping he would have beat out GW in the 01' primary, but it didn't happen. But the way our economy is currently doing after 8 years of republican rule, I can't vote for a republican (unless Ronald Reagan was re-incarnated!!!!)

I don't see how Obama can make things worse than GW did? Gas prices jumped more than $2 a gallon in the years GW has been in. The value of homes dropped by more than 20%, and foreclosure rates are the highest they've been in years. Health insurance took a drastic jump in prices. So Sue, if you're all for that and like paying higher gas prices, having your home worth less and paying up the as- in health insurance, then vote republican. Me on the other hand, the only thing I don't like about the Dems is universal healthcare. I think healthcare should be much cheaper than it is now, and affordable for everyone, but you should still have to pay something for it. Other than that, our economy needs to be fixed, the republicans royally screwed it up. Sue, I have a feeling you would vote republican no matter how bad the country is doing with a republican president. I used to vote straight republican myself since I spent 8 1/2 yearsin the military, but I can't vote republican this time. I like McCain and I give him all the respect in theworld for what he went through in Vietnam, I was hoping he would have beat out GW in the 01' primary, but it didn't happen. But the way our economy is currently doing after 8 years of republican rule, I can't vote for a republican (unless Ronald Reagan was re-incarnated!!!!)

i dont suppose things really got bad AFTER all those easily swayed lemmings voted in Dems into the majority in the House?
the Dems and their attack dogs with the far left have kept on the heat, making it impossible for the president to do his job during a difficult time in our nation's history. they've acted like spoiled childen from the moment Bush won the office.

when i think of Dems and what that means to this country, i just think back to when Slick Willie was in office and what he did [or didnt do]. numerous attacks against the US and US interests that he all but completely ignored. i think about the chances he had to get Bin Laden but couldnt be bothered with. i think about how badly he slashed our military and the military families that were struggling to get by while being led by a Dem.

now, i'm sure you dont care about military families, now that you're safely out, but i've got many friends that are still in.
i also care about keeping this country safe. that should always be a top concern, considering that if you're dead, the economy doesnt mean a thing. the Dems want us to believe that we have nothing to worry about and that the 'terrorist scare' is just a figment of Bush's imagination, but that doesnt account for all the attacks that went on before Bush was in office.

Dems want to hug the terrorists and 'understand' why they hate us. Republicans are more likely to actually DO something.

give me a president that puts this country first. Obama talks about us like we're diseased.

Please.

Speaking of "worldly" - as for not worrying or caring about what others think of the United States, if you had actually ever stepped foot on a continent outside of North America in your entire life you might have a modicum of perspective regarding what it's like to interact with different cultures/languages. Try getting out of North Carolina once in a while, for that matter. It might do you a world of good.

On a personal level, my family and I have prospered tremendously while Bush has been in the White House. Naturally, he has nothing to do with my success, just as Clinton had nothing to do with my personal success from '92-'00. Ultimately, I have no control over who ends up in the Oval Office, so I keep working hard to afford my wife and kids all of the opportunities that my parents gave to me.

You can prognosticate all you want about how much of a disaster Obama would be if he wins in November, but the truth of the matter is that none of us know exactly what will happen if he is elected, certainly no more than any of us could ever have guessed what a disgraceful failure Bush would be during his two terms.

Moon crickets? I've never heard that. Is that even a racial slur? It sounds more retarded than anything though I am laughing my ass off.

I'll step out on a limb again and say whitey is a white male. Actually white has a little jew boy in him somewhere but I loves me the bacon. Anyway, white is married to a black chick. Whitey has little mixed children. Whitey makes many racial slurs in trafic and at the airport. Whitey treats everybody equally but white also assumes every dry cleaning bussiness is owned by koreans and prefers going to the subways that are owned by white people becuase the arabs tend to cheap the fuck out on the vegies.

Whitey knows that a skinny guy from africa will win the Chicago marathon and whitey's ass will take dam near double the time. Whitey has seen exactly 6 black guys at any of the 20 or so triathlons he's done, whitey believes that black people can't swim. Whitey called the term "moon crickets" retarded. Whitey knows that the term retarded is offensive but since whitey has a mentally handicapped child he doesn't give a shit. If Dr. Dre can say my pals, whitey can call you a tard.

Moon crickets? seriously:lol:

Moon crickets? I've never heard that. Is that even a racial slur? It sounds more retarded than anything though I am laughing my ass off.

I'll step out on a limb again and say whitey is a white male. Actually white has a little jew boy in him somewhere but I loves me the bacon. Anyway, white is married to a black chick. Whitey has little mixed children. Whitey makes many racial slurs in trafic and at the airport. Whitey treats everybody equally but white also assumes every dry cleaning bussiness is owned by koreans and prefers going to the subways that are owned by white people becuase the arabs tend to cheap the fuck out on the vegies.

Whitey knows that a skinny guy from africa will win the Chicago marathon and whitey's ass will take dam near double the time. Whitey has seen exactly 6 black guys at any of the 20 or so triathlons he's done, whitey believes that black people can't swim. Whitey called the term "moon crickets" retarded. Whitey knows that the term retarded is offensive but since whitey has a mentally handicapped child he doesn't give a shit. If Dr. Dre can say my pals, whitey can call you a tard.

Moon crickets? seriously:lol:

that was amazingly non-PC. thank you for that. :lol:

considering the person leveling the chargest against me and his friends at Lapland have used FAR worse and he hasnt seen fit to obsess over anybody else's language [does it strike you odd that he'll remember one term i used ONCE, over 4 or 5 years ago, and will follow me all over the 'net to repeat it?], i'd say CM doesnt have a problem with the term as much as he pretends.

you're right, whitey... the term 'moon cricket' was more 'retarded' than anything else. heh... i got mad at a group of black guys after they attacked my elderly father [and did i mention a small kid was with him?] and damaged his truck. i lashed out in a post at CM's home board. i've come to a point in my life where i regret it.

things change. people change. i did. CM hasnt and wont. not without psychiatric counseling.