North American Set List Request Thread

MixGrafix

Dulce Et Decorum Est
Mike, Martin, Marteen, Per and Fred.

I would love to hear nothing but songs that have not been played on the last part of the North American Tours.

Here is my suggestion:

1 Beneath The Mire
2 The Funeral Portrait
3 Harlequin Forest
4 Porcelain Heart or Burden
5 Advent
6 Death Whispered A Lullaby
7 A Melody of Would, Bridge of Sighs, and Derelict Herds
8 The Apostle in Triumph
9 Hessian Peel

I think it would be a great show!

Prologue
Advent
Godhead's Lament
Burden
The Funeral Portrait
Harlequin Forest
In My Time of Need
Forest of October
A Fair Judgement
The Amen Corner
Hessian Peel

E: Blackwater Park --> Epilogue

HAH! Copy/pasted from the set I just put in the North American tour thread...:cool:

...and not to be a dick, but IMO medleys are worthless and a waste of song space. I'd rather hear whole songs. Covers are OK, but I'd leave 'em for the albums...IMO...:)

I believe some of the songs are already decided...

The Moor
Burden
Harlequin Forest

Weren't those being pulled out for this tour?

Prologue
Advent
Burden
Moonlapse Vertigo
Dirge for November
Reverie/Harlequin Forest
A Fair Judgement
To Rid the Disease

Encore: Well I don't think they should plan an encore because we all expect one and I don't know it kind of.. kill the ambiance I mean they know they'll be back few minute later so why leaving the stage and come back..

Prologue
Advent
Burden
Moonlapse Vertigo
Dirge for November
Reverie/Harlequin Forest
A Fair Judgement
To Rid the Disease

Encore: Well I don't think they should plan an encore because we all expect one and I don't know it kind of.. kill the ambiance I mean they know they'll be back few minute later so why leaving the stage and come back..

This would be an awesome setlist, I really just want to see a setlist with alot of orchid/morningrise/mayh

If they play something from Deliverence they'll probably try to freshen it up and play A Fair Judgment since they don't like By the Pain and the instrumental is sort of a waste of time and they've played the other three a lot recently, but, regardless, this is my current dream setlist. Burden, The Apostle in Triumph, White Cluster, and everyone's dream of a badass live Black Rose Immortal are also stuff I'd love to see some day..

The Moor
Wreath
The Funeral Portrait
The Lotus Eater
Closure
Moonlapse Vertigo
Beneath the Mire
Hessian Peel

Prologue
April ethereal
Heir apparent
To rid the disease
The moor
Advent
When
Blackwater Park
Deliverance
Harlequin forest
Hessian peel
Isolation years
Encore: Serenity painted death

Serenity Painted Death
Godhead's Lament
Moonlapse Vertigo
Harlequin Forest
Night and the Silent Water
April Ethereal
Beneath The Mire
Heir Apparent
Deliverance

ending credits

Encore: Blackwater Park

\m/

I Dont know but Hessian peel MUST BE on the new set list and harlequin forest and serenity painted death too.

I agree for the two first song but they already played SPD the last time they came here so I would be surprised that they kept it. I know Mikael said that it was a completely new setlist and that they kept one song from the last setlist and I think there's more chances to hear The Drapery Falls again than Serenity Painted Death

1. Coil
2. The Lotus Eater
3. The Moor
4. Masters Apprentices
5. Blackwater Park
6. The Amen Corner
7. Hope Leaves
8. The Grand Conjuration
9. To Bid You Farewell
10. The Apostile In Triumph