North American tour fall 2009

Same here, but now is trendy to bash LOG. Particularly here because people blames them for Bodom's change. What are you gonna do about it? :rolleyes:

Not quite... or atleast in my scenario.

I've hated LoG since before I was even listening to Bodom. They've just never struck me as anything to really be all that hyped up about, and I first heard them in like... 2004 I think?

Idk, that's just me, I just don't think their really amazing like people make them out to be..

The only song I like is Walk With Me In Hell, just because of the solos.

If I can get off work early enough to make it to the COB signing at Tom Lee Music in Vancouver tomorrow, I am going to ask Alexi if he will play Kissing The Shadows for us, like they did in Montreal. Either KTS or Touch Like Angel Of Death. Wish me luck!

If I can get off work early enough to make it to the COB signing at Tom Lee Music in Vancouver tomorrow, I am going to ask Alexi if he will play Kissing The Shadows for us, like they did in Montreal. Either KTS or Touch Like Angel Of Death. Wish me luck!

They will play KTS... it's their encore for the tour...

I'd almost love to see KTS live if it weren't for the fact that the harmony solo parts sounded off when i saw the vids. The solos were spot on, but the harmonies weren't :(

couple of pics from the Helsingin Sanomat article translated by Celeb :)notworthy) in the interviews thread, from the New Jersey show last month:

1135249599558R-1.jpg

1135249599578R-1.jpg

and nice to see the SOB Blog get a link in the online English edtion :D:
HSCOBcopyxra.jpg

Good and make sure they play that in Finland next summer!!

Anyone going to the San Francisco show? And the meet and greet?

Yeah I'm going to the SF show, sadly I only get to show up to see TBDM and COB and I have to miss the signing because I'm playing a show in the East Bay at 6:30 (have to practice and load gear before so I won't be in SF at 3 =/) and then rushing over to the grand regency haha!

Yeah I'm going to the SF show, sadly I only get to show up to see TBDM and COB and I have to miss the signing because I'm playing a show in the East Bay at 6:30 (have to practice and load gear before so I won't be in SF at 3 =/) and then rushing over to the grand regency haha!

I see. Oh >_< At least your not missing 2 good bands. I've never seen the first band so yeah don't want to miss it.

:erk: about the meet and greet but they mostly want like people to have passes for that. I got an email saying I'm going but waiting for the second one with details.