North American tour fall 2009

The meet&greet queue is annoying, make sure to be early. It's not actually a line, there's people in piles all tryinna fit thru the door.

Edmonton tour was awsome! Want to see COB back like ASAP. Best fun I've ever had at a concert and you guys ROCK the guitar man.
Anyone know when the NEXT tour is scheduled or where I can look it up?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm meeting them for sure got an email :rofl: I'm really happy been a fan for years, seen my best friend hug alexi right next to me and all and I finally get to meet them this Friday T__T

there's just something hilarious to me about Bodom leaving in a Limo.

It's strange Brutal Hate hasn't posted something about the final part of the meeting vid(the one with some knelt guys worshipping cob)yet...
Stranger is that probably i'd agreed with him...this time... :)

Those meet and greets look like sooo much fun.... =\
/sarcasm

Why do I always read North American Tour fail?

What do you mean?

Damon, that video is friggin cool. To me, it's always seemed like Henkka responds to the crowd best out of everyone in the band. And the guys in the back do pretty good, too. Roope and Alexi always seem to just kinda look out at the crowd but not really actually notice any individuals. To me, at least.

Also, I'm driving down to Southern cali tomorrow. Me and my buddy, Amos, are gonna go to the saturday show, and then I'll crash at his place for the night. Then I'll be going to the show on sunday, too, but by myself. If anyone else is going to either one of those days, let me know. I'm just gonna get my tickets at the door 'cause I hate Ticketmaster. Everybody keep their fingers crossed for the that it's not gonna be sold out. XP

Off Topic: KFC is fucking gross. /me forces swallow. D=

Just got back from the San Francisco show and I gotta be honest, they were pretty damn spot on. Alexi nailed every solo except for the hate me solo because he didn't have a chance to stand his guitar up so it was super low and he was sloppy, but otherwise he played really well and moved around and did the typical stage moves. His vocals were pretty bad on some songs like follow the reaper where he didn't even sing the lyrics but still far better than their other recent shows.

Sadly the set got cut short because Jaska pinched a nerve or something in his back. The crowd was getting anxious because they had a 30 or so minute delay in starting because he was just getting back from the hospital they said and he announced to the crowd after the encore that he was hurt and that they'd play 2 more songs, I was really surprised and really respected the fact that even with an injury he'd still give his all to play a good show and he did in fact play really well. The sound was pretty good but not amazing, I had a good seat and had a lot of fun. Here's the setlist (not in order)
Living Dead Beat
Silent Night Bodom Night
Hate Me
In Your Face
Hellhounds on my trail
Angels don't kill
Downfall
Follow the Reaper
Are you dead yet
Hate Crew Deathroll
Everytime I Die
Lake bodom/bodom after midnight
Blooddrunk

Obviously nothing really new but still a good split up from all the albums, in the end it was really a good show. The stage show wasn't as epic as the summerfestivals or anything but still really cool and the use of all the samples before songs were there and added a lot to the show, Cob definitely are getting better live and becoming far more comfortable it seems with being a full headliner and doing an amazing entertaining performance. If anyone wants a rundown of what merch they had too I can post that, it wasn't a very big selection.

Maybe you can really be glad they played at all... cause on twitter.com/blooddrunk they posted this a few mins ago:

Jaska broke a leg. But we ll fix it!

:erk: So he played with a broken leg or what?! How can a drummer do his foot work with a broken leg? Ouch. Hope for him it all heals well.
Hell they have some bad luck with their American tours this year, at least regarding the injuries :(