North American tour fall 2009

not trying to be a dick, but is there something wrong with you Americans? COB still have VIP MEET N GREET tickets available! WTF I mean they won't do this is Australia but they are doing it in America and they aren't even sold out

not trying to be a dick, but is there something wrong with you Americans? COB still have VIP MEET N GREET tickets available! WTF I mean they won't do this is Australia but they are doing it in America and they aren't even sold out

They're pricey, not everyone can beg their parents to open their wallets for them.

Not only that, you generally don't need a VIP meet and greet to meet COB, they're easy to find wandering around.

That seems to be the case for most tours.....pretty much every show I've been to I could meet the band.

VIP is bullshit IMO.

They're pricey, not everyone can beg their parents to open their wallets for them.

Not only that, you generally don't need a VIP meet and greet to meet COB, they're easy to find wandering around.

Fuck that, next time I go to a COB show I am gonna look for em. And whats wrong with getting a job and paying for it yourself (omg :O what a great idea)

Fuck that, next time I go to a COB show I am gonna look for em. And whats wrong with getting a job and paying for it yourself (omg :O what a great idea)

that's a better idea, paying for it themselves, but based on bodom's fanbase, I made a generalization...perhaps I shouldn't have :p

but yeah, look for them, they're easy to find

jrehbq.gif

I hope I get to see you Nikki. I'm kinda severely poor at the moment and can't afford the tickets. I could ask a friend to be guest listed, but I don't want to do that. Supposedly Austrian Death Machine is supposed to be going on this tour at some point, so says COB's myspace. Starland doesn't have it, says Martyrd is playing.

I hope I get to see you Nikki. I'm kinda severely poor at the moment and can't afford the tickets. I could ask a friend to be guest listed, but I don't want to do that. Supposedly Austrian Death Machine is supposed to be going on this tour at some point, so says COB's myspace. Starland doesn't have it, says Martyrd is playing.

I thought the Starland date was with Black Dahila Murder and Skeletonwitch.

That seems to be the case for most tours.....pretty much every show I've been to I could meet the band.

VIP is bullshit IMO.

that's true. when i went to see atheist i met kelly schaefer and steve flynn. same for necrophagist, i met muhammed. all you have to do is arrive early and pray they're gonna be walking around lol.

Ah. Well,uh...who's Martyrd?

Time for metal anchovies...I mean archives :D

Martyrd are one of the many local acts from the NYC/Jersey area who jump on every show they can. I saw them play with Sonata Arctica. They're pretty good, straight-up thrash. Their lead singer kinda looks like Jose from Sirius :lol:

What is the setlist of the song that Children Play !! In Quebec 22 september !!

They play the same setlist for the whole tour. I'm going to the first show in Providence (hopefully with Allie) so I'll post it after the show is over. Then you'll know what they're playing the whole time.

Been a Bodom fan for years now and finally going to my first Bodom show here in Vancouver. Sorry Careenifier :D I can try and let you in the back door.......

On a side note...I just checked out your band Lowberg. I have never heard anything like the song "I'm On A Boat." It is Kanye West meets metal; as I'm sure you've heard before. It's very unique and I enjoy it a lot.