North American tour fall 2009

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

0:29 "How many of you guys have heard about an album called Something Wild?!" I really didn't expect him to say that at this tour! I thought for sure they wouldn't stray that far from their new material. I GOTTA get tickets to the Pomona show! :p

And then think about how many people in that crowd who actually haven't heard of Something Wild. x_x

Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to both of the two Pomona shows.

That's ok, because I saw someone in the crowd fall asleep during Bed of Razors. Then cry when Angels don't kill came on.

setlist from the show in Buenos Aires on Tuesday (with thanks to K-Man :))

IMG_0188ila.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

0:29 "How many of you guys have heard about an album called Something Wild?!" I really didn't expect him to say that at this tour! I thought for sure they wouldn't stray that far from their new material. I GOTTA get tickets to the Pomona show! :p
SWEET! so you're coming! this time I'll come and cut in line in front of you :heh: but yeah, let me see if i can switch my tix for the saturday one.

And then think about how many people in that crowd who actually haven't heard of Something Wild. x_x

Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to both of the two Pomona shows.
awesome, you should meet up with me and michael.

setlist from the show in Buenos Aires on Tuesday (with thanks to K-Man :))

IMG_0188ila.jpg
not bad, could be better, could be worse.
I wish Alexi and Roope would bust out some Sinergy harmonies in between songs.

That's ok, because I saw someone in the crowd fall asleep during Bed of Razors. Then cry when Angels don't kill came on.

Yikes... x_x

awesome, you should meet up with me and michael.

not bad, could be better, could be worse.
I wish Alexi and Roope would bust out some Sinergy harmonies in between songs.

I'll see what I can do, hah.

I think the setlist looks pretty bitchin, though, for the most part. This'll be the first time I've seen them play Bodom After Midnight, if they keep the same setlist. The only other thing I could hope for is maybe one more song from Hatebreeder, Kissing the Shadows, something a little more obscure from AYDY than In Your Face, and Banned from Heaven cause I like it when Roope gets some solo action haha. That, and Knuckleduster, of course. XP