North American tour fall 2009

I will have some live shots up later today, much editing to do. In the meanwhile someone asked for a backstage photo. I got to the venue late last night and didn't get back there until post show and rarely will take photos back there after a gig, they are tired etc.
Luckily Roope played it up a bit,

IMG_6731.jpg

For those who got the backstage pass, did you guys get like a cool laminated pass or just a piece of paper?

Did they play Mask of Sanity anywhere? Last tour they did somewhere...

Thx!

its rare that bands i like come to ohio. cob was here in april and it was awesome. wish they'd come back sometime soon. they better be the headliner instead of lamb of god tho. cob is way better than l.o.g. :headbang:

its rare that bands i like come to ohio. cob was here in april and it was awesome. wish they'd come back sometime soon. they better be the headliner instead of lamb of god tho. cob is way better than l.o.g. :headbang:

Lamb Of God ranks somewhere between simian and hogshit.

I can't wait until everyone forgets about them so they will stop making shitty music.

i have to do a research paper for my music class and i chose to do it on the concert tomorrow. cant wait

i wish we had our concert on friday instead of calgary :p. that way i could of gone down to the noctis festival with suffo and destroyer 666 too lol