Not a big Death Metal guy ? Explain why

No, the Holocaust is a proven Hoax pure and simple. All you need to do is research it. Don't strawman such an important topic.

Says who, you? What do you exactly know about that? Your trolling on this matter is exceptionally weak. Being Polish and having lived here for decades, this holocaust "research" of yours proves extremely weak, you know. What can you conceivably know about such a matter as the Holocaust? Too many conspiracy theories that you've read, pal. Try to cut down on the Internet for a while.

I've read your shambles of a message a couple of times and I still don't understand the majority of it; I guess it's not supposed to be understood. I wasn't there, correct, but my ancestors were - and not only them tho, but also several millions of other Poles. Germans threw Russians in concentration camps? If you took a look at the nationalities of people forced into the camps, you'd see that the Russians made up a very insignificant number of the whole camp "populace". Your trolling is really all over the place on this.

When it comes to nowadays, I can't tell you if Poles are anti-Jewish or not - I don't keep in with such people who are. I'm not the one to take a stand on judging whether the populace of the country I was born in is anti-semitic or not, lol. Of course, it's an absolutely Catholic country, which sucks, and that's basically the reason why people here don't really approve of individuals of different denominations.

And, just to let you know, Holocaust denial is an incriminating offence in more than 10 jurisdictions, mostly in Europe. So don't be stupid, pal, and get a grip. How old are you to believe everything you come upon on the Internet tho? 15? Did you also storm the Capitol building? lol

death metal rules, Trivium is shit. That Matt dude from Trivium would be lucky to just be in the presence of guitar gods like Terrance Hobbs or Bob Vigna.

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
I like me some death metal, but I feel like I have to be in a certain mood to listen to it, which doesn't happen as much as it did in my angsty teenage years.