O/T Super Bowl XL picks

Steelers but I am not going to make the "gazmetal bet" and eat a pile of crap while listening to Autopsy's "shiteater" if they lose. I can guarantee that I will be drinking quite a bit of brew though:kickass:

Steelers in a BLOWOUT!!!! That's the easy pick....I want to know who's gonna win between DUFF & DUFF DRY (You can't get enough of that wonderful DUFF:D

:kickass: Duff is going to blow out Duff Dry!! Who the fuck drinks Dry beer these days anyways?:yow:

The corner store by my house still sells that bullshit Bud Dry:yuk:

Holy shit i totally forgout about "dry" beer.

Im pulling for the Stillers....and old teats.

Represent our little AFC North Conference...:D

THe Chargers..... NO (losers)
THe Colts....NO (Choke artist)
Carolina.... NO!!!! (fumbl-ria Fumble-ruski)

The Steelers ....YES!!!!!!!!

steelerass.jpg

Steelers - but I think Seattle's gonna make this one a tough one. I just can't see Bettis choking in his home town.

Sorry to butt in here but having totally lost touch with American football i couldn't believe seattle were in a superbowl (is this their first???). Anyhow I used to support these guys when i was like 8 years old, Brian Bosworth and Steve Largent etc.... but lost interest cause they pretty much sucked as far as i can remember. Me and my bro would sit up til really late at night to watch the superbowl but i aint watched one in about 14 years, maybe i'll watch this one then.

Sorry, nostalgic rant over....... GO SEAHAWKS!

dailyvault said:
Steelers - but I think Seattle's gonna make this one a tough one. I just can't see Bettis choking in his home town.

I was going to avoid Detroit like the plague this weekend but I am going down there tomorrow with some friends to join in on the hoopla. It will probably be the only time that Detroit is actually safe for quite awhile:lol: . The Detroit you will be seeing on tv is not the way Detroit really is. I rarely go there unless there is a gig that I cannot miss. Detroit is the armpit of Michigan

Naw, Battle Creek is actually nice in comparison to Detroit....Some of the worst places in Michigan are Detroit, Flint(used to live there) and Benton Harbor.